Money Triangle and Other Money Lines
The money triangle and other so-called money signs are not a failsafe part of modern hand analysis. Most of these signs are just myths. However, it is a fascinating part of palmistry. Over the years, I have come across these marks, and some fit their description, especially the star. But often, these marks are just coincidental crossing of other lines.
I don’t purposely look for any of these symbols because they are not a part of contemporary palmistry. However, if I see one, I compare the rest of the hand for clues to potential ‘money luck’. I look for precise lines, well-developed fingers that are straight, firm skin and other indicators (see this article).
I have listed the nine main markings, like the money triangle, which point to a potential financial boost. In Indian palmistry, however, there are even more rare signs, like the fish sign (see below) or the lotus flower.
The types of money lines
- A single vertical line that rises from the heart line under the little finger (on the Mercury mount) shows the potential for sudden wealth.
- The inheritance line is a short vertical line between the little and ring fingers. This line depicts inheritance later in life.
- A trident on the fate line on the Saturn mount beneath the middle finger shows luck with money. It is often on those who always seem to find the money when times get tough.
- A star on the Apollo line (sun line or success line), shows celebrity status or sudden fame. Unfortunately, this star can denote any fame, even the criminal kind. It’s best to look for other positive indicators like a well-formed head and heart lines.
- The money triangle is a line that rises from the fate line to the head line and shows money through a business idea or a career. Be careful; however, don’t mistake this triangle for other lines. Sometimes a stress line crossing at this point makes it look like the money triangle.
- The triangle of earnings is common and shows the ability to make money and hold onto it. It forms clearly when the health line, fate and the head line cross. Often there is a gap; if so, it is not a triangle.
- A perfectly formed small triangle on the line of life shows a financial boost, whether through inheritance or something else.
More Money Lines
No. 8. The fish sign is one of the more popular Indian symbols that suggest money and luck. If the tail points upwards, the luck is later in life, like after age fifty. If the nose points upwards, it is earlier. Look at the nose points for clues to where the money comes from. For example, it suggests business if it points to the Mercury mount. If it points to the Apollo mount, it denotes a creative endeavour. To the Saturn mount, possibly from the father or grandfather. To the Jupiter mount (under index finger), it might be royalties.
No. 9. The island formation on the thumb in Indian palmistry shows the person can have excellent earnings. These lines need to form a shape like a grain of rice with no branches, gaps or breaks. (See an article about thumb lines here.)
The Success line and Fate line can also depict money.
The success line, also known as the line of Apollo, the line of the sun or creativity, is a vertical line that rises from the upper areas of Mount Moon. It is not present as a complete line on all hands and is more typically found only in segments. When someone has the success line on the palm, it signifies the sense of achievement and satisfaction that a person feels in their life.
In legend, Apollo was the name granted to the sun god who ruled over creativity, music, and the arts; that is why the line is more prominent in those using their creative talent positively.
The longer this line, the more it shows talent to express creativity, personal fulfilment or merely the capacity to enjoy life. It is not a guarantee of fame and fortune, but it does bring a certain amount of luck into the individual’s life. It shows that there is potential for accomplishing a great deal. In some cases, this line rises from inside the life line; it is then referred to as an inheritance line, suggesting money or property acquired from the family’s estate.
You might also see signs of money from the fate line, a vertical line rising to the middle finger. You might see a rising branch line. Usually, this branch is faint and not easy to spot. It is almost parallel to the fate line and can signify an inheritance or other boost to the finances.
MULTIPLE SUCCESS LINES
Having more than one Apollo line is not uncommon, especially when an individual has many interests; each line can represent a different area of activity. A secondary line rising from the success line would indicate that achievement branched from one endeavour to another; for example, a successful artist who writes a book about his art and the writing also becomes a success. Sometimes parallel lines along the success line can refer to another person, particularly in family relationships, such as a partner, one or both parents, son or daughter.
I have found this to be true when the two parallel lines are very high on the mount, reaching the finger of Apollo or between the finger of Saturn and Apollo. In such a case, it refers to living with a family member at old age. If joined lines, they represent a married couple. Markings on the Apollo line relate to obstacles or difficulties in achieving success.
TIMING ON SUCCESS LINE
Timing developments on this line are from the fate line (very approximate). This is because there are various placements of the heart and head line. Usually, the estimated age of fifty is just above the heart line, and the age of forty is just above the head line. Age thirty would be approximately the middle of the palm and the usual starting point.
Everyone can learn for free through my videos here.
- How to Do a Palm Reading and Master the Art
- Talent for Running a Business in Your Hands
- Wellness Signs Right at Your Fingertips
- Astrology and Palmistry for Self Discovery
- Predicting Love, Compatibility and Relationships with Palmistry
WEBSITE NOTICE: The author disclaims any liability or responsibility to any person or entity concerning any outcome, loss or damage caused directly or indirectly by utilising any information presented on this website and intended as point-of-view and entertainment only.