Money Triangle and Other Money Lines
The money triangle and other money signs might be just a myth; however, it is an interesting subject in hand reading. Over the years, I have come across many of these marks, and some seem to fit their description, especially the star. Many of these marks are made up of other lines; like the money triangle is made up by the head and fate line by a rising line. Some of them can be misread too, by lines like the stress line.
I don’t often look for any of these signs because many of them are not modern palmistry. But if I see one, I compare the rest of the hand for clues to potential ‘money luck’ so to speak. I look for clear lines, well-developed fingers that are straight, firm skin and other indicators (see this article).
I have listed the nine main markings like the money triangle, which point to a potential boost in finances. In Indian palmistry, however, there are many more marks and signs that are rare, like the fish sign or lotus flower.
The list of money lines
- A single vertical line that rises from the heart line under the little finger (on the Mercury mount) shows potential for sudden wealth.
- The inheritance line is a short vertical line which sits in between the little finger and ring finger. This line depicts inheritance later in life.
- A trident on the fate line on the Saturn mount beneath the middle finger shows luck with money. It is often on those people who always seem to find the money somehow when times get tough.
- A star on the Apollo line (sun line or success line), shows celebrity status or sudden fame. Unfortunately, this star can denote any fame, even the criminal kind. It’s best to look for other positive indicators like a well-formed head line and heart line.
- The money triangle is a line that rises from the fate line to the head line and shows money through a business idea or the career. Be careful, however, don’t mistake this triangle with other lines. Sometimes a stress line crossing at this point makes it look like the money triangle.
- The triangle of earnings is common and shows the ability to make money and hold onto it. It forms clearly when the health line, fate and the head line crosses. Often there is a gap, and if so, it is not a triangle.
- A perfectly formed small triangle on the line of life shows a boost in finances, whether through inheritance or something else.
More Money Lines
- No. 8. The fish sign is one of the more popular Indian symbols that suggest money luck. If the tail points upwards, the luck is later in life, like after age fifty. If the nose points upwards, it is earlier. Look at where the nose is pointing for clues to where the money comes. For example, if it points to the Mercury mount, it suggests business. If it points to the Apollo mount, then it denotes a creative endeavour. To the Saturn mount, possibly from the father or grandfather. To the Jupiter mount (under index finger) it might be royalties.
- No. 9. The island formation on the thumb in Indian palmistry shows the person can have excellent earnings. These lines need to form a shape like a grain of rice with no branches, gaps or breaks. (See an article about thumb lines here.)
The Success line can also depict money
The success line, also known as the line of Apollo, line of sun or creativity, is a vertical line which it rises from the upper areas of the Mount of Moon. It is not present as a complete line on all hands and is more typically found only in segments. When one has the success line on the palm, it signifies the sense of achievement and satisfaction that a person feels in their life.
In legend, Apollo was the name granted to the sun god who ruled over creativity, music, and the arts; that is why the line is more prominent on those who are using their creative talent positively.
The longer this line, the more it shows talent to express creativity, personal fulfilment or merely the capacity to enjoy life. It is not a guarantee of fame and fortune, but it does bring a certain amount of luck into the individual’s life. It shows that there is potential for accomplishing a great deal. In some cases, this line rises from inside the life line; it is then referred to as an inheritance line, suggesting money or property acquired from the family’s estate.
MULTIPLE SUCCESS LINES
Having more than one Apollo line is not uncommon, especially when an individual has many interests, each line can represent a different area of activity. A secondary line rising from the success line would indicate that achievement branched from one endeavour to another, as an example, a successful artist who writes a book about his art and the writing also becomes a success. Sometimes parallel lines along the success line can refer to another person, particularly family relationships, such as a partner, one or both parents, son or daughter.
I have found this to be true when the two parallel lines are very high on the mount reaching the finger of Apollo or between the finger of Saturn and Apollo. In such a case, it refers to living with a family member at old age. If joined lines, they represent a married couple. Markings on the Apollo line relate to obstacles or difficulties in achieving success.
TIMING ON SUCCESS LINE
Timing developments on this line are from the fate line (very approximate), this is because there are various placements of the heart and head line. Usually, estimated age of fifty is just above the heart line and age forty just above the head line. Age thirty would be approximately the middle of the palm and the usual starting point.
Everyone can learn for free through my videos here.