A palm reading life purpose is all-inclusive including career, health money, love, future, and life mission advice.
Palm reading life purpose is the ultimate reading. You will have every part of your hand and lines analysed for any possible clues to find answers to your questions. Not only can you ask as many questions as you like, this reading covers:
- Analysis of your hand shape and what it means for you.
- Do you have signs of success? And if they are lacking, guidance on how to improve your chances.
- Analysis of your finger shape and settings and how they can show your past and help your future.
- Investigation of the finger phalanges and how they may affect your choices and behaviour.
- Look for potential health issues from the fingernails.
- Fingerprint analysis to decipher life purpose and lessons.
- The mounts and what they are currently doing to support your weaknesses and strengths.
- Study your thumb and how it drives your luck and ability to succeed.
- Scrutiny of the lines on your palms to depict your past and potential future.
- Markings on the palms and what they mean.
- Dermatoglyphics on the palms (if present) and how they can strengthen your life purpose.
- Love style and relationships.
- Are you in the right career? Do you have the motivation? Advice on how to improve this area.
- Health and warnings if present.
- Answers to your questions.
Answers from the lines on the hands. Do you have questions for me?
- How do I decide what is my ideal career field?
- Will I succeed in my choice of career?
- What will it take to be successful?
- Am I making a mistake in my decision?
- What about relationships?
- How can I judge in advance if I will be compatible with someone? Find your love style from the palms.
- What is the actual purpose of my life?
Do you feel completely powerful and confident about your life path? Life mission or purpose is something that is unique to you. Your character through the fingerprints and hand analysis can decipher your soul’s purpose for being your true self.
Why do I need to know about my life MISSION? To be aware of the reason that you are here, living the life you are meant to live, your values, your worth, and your goals from a soul perspective. Who are you? What are you? Why are you?
I’m okay with my life, I think? Some of us are living our life purpose yet are completely unaware, and others feel altogether disoriented in their world.
It’s about knowing ‘who’ you are; but, for any life purpose to work, we also need to understand and how to deal with ‘life lessons’.
I’ve got a good job, but could I or should I be doing something else? Life mission is not about what you ‘do’ but more about the attitude and how you experience life. It continues to form as we mature. It’s about feeling powerful and active in your way; not hiding in a corner or feeling guilty but instead being passionate about life.
Can I prevent these life lessons?
Life lessons are what we all will inevitably experience before we become successful in our mission in life. But these lessons can assist us to realise the true purpose in life. Lessons and experiences such as feeling powerless.
What are some of the positive qualities a life MISSION reading can reveal? You will discover what your full potential and natural character traits are, such as talent in business or the arts.
We are all aware that our fingerprints never change. So in hand analysis, these prints are our real character, which will never change, unlike other features and lines of the hands.
Is it possible to read my child’s hands?
Yes, because we are born with the same fingerprints we have now. But, I rarely read the hands of a child the same way as I read an adult’s hand. That is because the child is yet to go through many stages of development. Anything can bring change into their life, and the lines form and continue to change as our lives grow; the fingers and nails too can change.
DECIPHER REAL LIFE PURPOSE
With fingerprints, however, because we carry the same ones throughout our whole life, we can read these prints. From the day that a person is born, we can decipher our real purpose. This life purpose naturally will come with the life lessons or ‘karmic debt’ that the child (or adult) will at one stage face in their life. As a parent, I feel it would benefit knowing how we can help our children grow and become successful. We all would love to see our loved ones happy and, of course, we want happiness as well, no matter what part of our life we attain it.
REQUIREMENTS: A PALM READING LIFE PURPOSE:
- Fingerprints are required, (clear photo or ink print). Talcum powder on the fingertips can make the lines of the fingerprint more visible in a photo. Also, please note the complete fingerprint needs to be visible from the top crease and edges.
- Palm photos. Please e-mail photos to HERE– Clear photos of palms with the whole hand and fingers.
- If you are Male or Female.
- Your age now (your date of birth for a more accurate reading).
- Your questions.
- Payment: Click on Buy Now to pay withPAY PAL.
- Contact us for other payment options.
- (I will contact you via email with the approximate completion day).
FULL PALM READING LIFE PURPOSE
$295.00 NOW $195.00
NOTE: It takes careful analysis from the hand, fingers, fingerprints and lines to prepare a full life guidance reading. The study is very personal and written into a pdf document and sent via e-mail to you. Please allow at least 48 hours for your reading as all documents are prepared in order of prioritisation.
Master Palm Reader:
Sari Puhakka, expert hand analyst, writer, and artist. Sari has been studying hands for over 32 years; it is her passion to help people succeed in their life. Sari initially wrote a motivational book called “Claim Your Power and Succeed in Everything You Do” to help people clarify their life purpose. She realised it was her mission in life to be seen as an expert in her field of palmistry and have the power to help people see their potential to succeed. Palm reading life purpose is the recommended reading.
She is originally from Toijala, Finland. Born in 1967. She emigrated to Sydney Australia in 1977 with her parents and three sisters. Since 1996, she became a mother of four children, currently residing in Queensland Australia.
NOTICE: The author and publisher disclaim any liability or responsibility to any person or entity with respect to any outcome, loss or damage caused directly or indirectly by the utilisation of any information presented in the palm reading life purpose. Intended for general advice and or entertainment purposes only.