Terms and Conditions Including Refund Policy for Destiny Palmistry Hand Analysis Australia
Please read all our terms for Destiny Palmistry services including the conditions and policies before committing to one of our services.
Our general terms for Destiny palmistry services:
- All readings go through the website, https://www.destinypalmistry.com, where you can view a palm or tarot reading requirements.
- If you have made a booking for a private reading without going through the website, you can still ask to view these terms and conditions.
- Upon our receipt of your payment, we conclude that you agree to these terms and conditions.
- You warrant that the information you provide to us is true and correct.
- You are at least 18 years of age.
- The accuracy, completeness and or applicability of your reading is not guaranteed. We will attempt to deliver to the best of our ability and knowledge honestly.
- Please shop carefully. If you are not confident that our services are right for you, please feel free to spend some time studying our website (blog) and YouTube channel. These free resources will give you an idea of our style and philosophy. You can also see testimonials from our clients on our site for further information.
Cancellations and Rescheduling Terms for Private or Group Appointments:
- If you have paid for a scheduled appointment for a private reading or lesson and decide to cancel, you must do so at least one hour in advance by text or call so that we can confirm the cancellation. Failing to give notice will result in the loss of the paid fees.
- If you have paid for a scheduled appointment for a private reading or lesson and wish to postpone or change the booking, you must do so within reasonable notice, which is at least one hour before the appointed time.
- To cancel or reschedule your appointment, you can use email, text, or call us whichever form of contact you have with us at least one hour before the appointed time.
Terms for private or group appointments:
- You agree to be available for your scheduled time and date that has been requested by you when making your booking.
- Incorrectly scheduled bookings are the same as a missed appointment as per our ‘Booking Cancellations’ set out above.
- You are aware of our cancellation policy as set out above.
- You understand and agree to the rates quoted to you before the event.
- The readings are subject to your interpretation, and we all have our way of processing information. Destiny Palmistry, any staff member including Sari Puhakka makes no representation or warranty, express or implied, regarding the information, content, materials, or services offered.
- By booking Destiny Palmistry services, you explicitly acknowledge that all readings and advice arising from there are for the sole purpose of entertainment.
- Destiny Palmistry and its advisors, tarot and palm readers, or experts are not responsible for your decisions or choices based on our guidance or information for any products or services.
- Insight into any area of your life provided during psychic, tarot or palm reading is for guidance purposes only.
- Any information you share should be at your discretion, and common sense should always prevail.
- Always take the time to check out all your options. Before making any major life decisions, we strongly advise to seek professional advice from qualified persons in that field; finances, medical care, legal, careers, or professional.
- Sari Puhakka and Destiny Palmistry do not take any responsibility for your actions during or after the reading.
- Your continuing to use our website and or any services provided is confirmation that you understand and accept these terms and act accordingly without recourse.
Payment Policy Terms for Destiny Palmistry Services:
Event and Party Bookings:
- Please ensure you are aware of the day and night rates for events or parties.
- A deposit of 50% on confirmation of event booking. Full payment is due on or immediately after the event, by e-transfer, credit card, cash or PayPal.
- Three-day advance cancellation notice is required for event bookings; otherwise, the 50% deposit will be forfeit.
- If the event continues past midnight, rates increase. If additional time is to be added to the event without pre-booking, premium rates also apply.
- The client will discuss and clarify all aspects before the event to clear and confirm expectations.
Payment Policy for Online Readings:
- All online readings are paid in advance. Payments can be made through Pay Pal or Credit Card using the website Stripe service.
- Your reading may be placed in a queue if others have ordered before you.
- The waiting time to receive your reading after an approved payment can vary. Usually between 48 hours to seven days depending on demand.
Refund Policy for Events, Private or Online Readings:
- We will give a refund for confirmed cancelled readings if the cancellation is made well before a reader has begun or completed the reading.
- If you change your mind, we will only give a refund at any time during communication, at the onset of the reading.
- We cannot offer a refund once the reading or event has begun.
- We do not refund for services rendered (once the reading or event is complete).
- There is no refund for late cancellations or no-shows for parties, events, lessons, and private readings. Understand if you are unable to attend at the last minute, that we have been holding that spot for you. We may not be able to fill it.
- If you are not satisfied with your reading, we welcome your feedback and will try to help you if possible.
You’re paying us for our knowledge, experience, insights, foresight, and time. You’re paying for us to set aside everything else in our life. Our schedules and headspace to dedicate entirely to you for the duration of your reading. When you order a reading, you receive a customized, personalized service, not any ordinary product. We reserve the right to refuse to read for a question that we feel we cannot answer. Also if a question goes against this Code of Ethics.
By making a payment to us, you agree to our terms, or you may select to agree below.
A General Code of Ethics is available to read and download here.
You can see our YouTube Channel here.