Terms and Conditions Including Refund Policy for Destiny Palmistry Hand Analysis Australia
Our general terms for Destiny Palmistry services:
- All readings go through the website https://destinypalmistry.com, where you can view palm or tarot reading requirements.
- If you have booked a private reading without going through the website, you can still ask to view these terms and conditions.
- Upon receiving your payment, we conclude you agree to these terms and conditions.
- You warrant that the information you provide to us is true and correct.
- You are at least 18 years of age.
- The accuracy, completeness and or applicability of your reading is not guaranteed. We will attempt to deliver honestly to the best of our ability and knowledge.
- Please shop carefully. If you are not confident that our services are right for you, please study our website (blog) and YouTube channel. These free resources will give you an idea of our style and philosophy. You can also see testimonials from our clients on our site for further information.
- We do not give medical, legal, or financial advice. Please consult the appropriate experts for these matters.
- This business does not practice fortune-telling or guarantee that we can predict the future.
- We do not take any responsibility for actions that you might take based on your reading.
- We reserve the right to abstain from answering questions we consider unethical or illegal.
- The readings and information are intended for general advice and entertainment.
Cancellations and Rescheduling Terms for Private or Group Appointments:
- If you have paid for a scheduled appointment for a private reading or lesson and decide to cancel, you must do so at least 2 hours in advance by text or call so that we can confirm the cancellation. Failing to give notice will result in the loss of the paid fees.
- If you have paid for a scheduled private reading or lesson appointment and wish to postpone or change the booking, you must do so within reasonable notice, at least one hour before the appointed time.
- To cancel or reschedule your appointment, you can email, text, or call us, whichever form of contact you have with us, at least one hour before the appointed time.
Terms for private or group appointments:
- You agree to be available for the scheduled time and date you requested when booking.
- Incorrectly scheduled bookings are the same as missed appointments per our ‘Booking Cancellations’ set out above.
- You are aware of our cancellation policy as set out above.
- You understand and agree to the rates quoted to you before the event.
- The readings are subject to your interpretation. Destiny Palmistry, any staff member, including Sari Puhakka, makes no representation or warranty, express or implied, regarding the information, content, materials, or services offered.
- By booking Destiny Palmistry services, you explicitly acknowledge that all readings and advice from there are for entertainment.
- Destiny Palmistry and its advisors, tarot and palm readers, or experts are not responsible for your decisions or choices based on our guidance or information for any products or services.
- Insight into any area of your life provided during psychic, tarot or palm reading is for guidance.
- Any information you share should be at your discretion, and common sense should always prevail.
- Always take the time to check out all your options. Before making any major life decisions, we strongly advise you to seek professional advice from qualified persons in that field; finances, medical care, legal, careers, or professional.
- Sari Puhakka and Destiny Palmistry do not take any responsibility for your actions during or after the reading.
- Your continuing to use our website and/or any provided services confirms that you understand and accept these terms and act accordingly without recourse.
Payment Policy Terms for Destiny Palmistry Services:
Event and Party Bookings:
- Please ensure you know the day and night rates for events or parties.
- A deposit of 50% is required on confirmation of an event booking. Full payment upfront is preferred but is due by e-transfer, credit card, cash or PayPal immediately after the event.
- A 24-hour advance cancellation notice is required for event bookings; otherwise, the 50% deposit will be forfeited.
- If the event continues past midnight, rates increase. Premium rates also apply if additional time is added to the event without pre-booking.
- The client will discuss and clarify all aspects of payments before the event to clarify expectations.
Payment Policy for Online Readings:
- All online readings are paid for in advance. Payments can be made through Pay Pal or Credit Card using the website Stripe service.
- If others have ordered before you, your reading may be in the queue.
- The waiting time to receive your reading after an approved payment can vary. Usually between 48 hours to seven days, depending on demand.
Refund Policy for Online Readings:
- We will refund confirmed cancelled readings if the cancellation is made well before a reader has begun or completed the reading.
- If you change your mind, we will only give a refund at any time during communication at the onset of the reading.
- We do not offer refunds for completed services.
Refund Policy for Private Readings, Parties or Events, Physical Books and Products:
- We will refund cancellations made within 24 hours notice of the event. The 50% deposit is not refundable.
- There is no refund for late cancellations or no-shows for parties, events, lessons, and private readings. Understand that we have been holding that spot for you if you cannot attend at the last minute. We may not be able to fill it.
- We cannot offer a refund for the labour costs once services are completed.
- We do not offer a refund if you are not satisfied with the outcome of the reading. If you are disappointed with your reading, we welcome your feedback and will try to help you if possible.
- To receive a refund on a purchased paperback, hardcover book, or other physical product, please return the book or item within seven days and provide the reason you require a refund in writing.
You’re paying us for our knowledge, experience, insights, foresight, and time. You’re paying for us to set aside everything else in our life. Our schedules and headspace to dedicate entirely to you for the duration of your reading. When you order a reading, you receive a customized, personalized service, not any ordinary product. We reserve the right to refuse to read for a question we feel we cannot also answer if a question goes against this Code of Ethics.
By paying us, you agree to our terms. Select to agree below.
You can download these terms and conditions here.
You can see our YouTube Channel here.