THE CAREER LINE IN YOUR PALM
The career line (also known as fate or Saturn line) is an excellent indicator of change in the life of its owner, which is why it is a valuable guide for success in life. The career line in a palm reading is not always about work; it’s also about motivation and life direction. This is the ultimate guide to understanding this line that rises towards the middle finger.
Types of Career Line
The ideal career line begins at the base of the palm and rises neatly to the base of the middle finger. However, having such a perfect example of the career line is rare. If you decided on a career path early in life (and stuck to it), you should have this line.
A perfect and straight career line that runs directly from the palm’s base to below the middle finger can denote a stable and steady career or direction in life. Even if the person doesn’t have a job or career, they know who they are. They are self-motivated and in control of their decided path in life from an early age.
CURVED OR WAVY CAREER LINE
A gently curving career line indicates a gradual change in their occupation or life. The sharper the curve, the more drastic the change. If it veers from side to side, it predicts that the ambitions are not well directed and there is a waste of energy in efforts throughout their life.
DOUBLE CAREER LINE MEANINGS
A double line (two fate lines), depending on how tight they run next to each other, can refer to two similar occupations, hobbies or study alongside a career simultaneously.
If the lines are close (parallel), it can depict a successful business partnership and may even represent a husband or wife who is considered very supportive. Whatever the case, the second line suggests a duality of some aspects and acts as a support line, strengthening the main career line.
Forked Career Line on the Palm
The forked career line looks like a second formation of the line. A branch line represents a sideline project, occupation or enterprise. The line usually rises to the Apollo finger (ring finger), suggesting a successful direction or sector of the career.
Broken career line on the palm
A broken line, but one that overlaps alongside the second part of the line, presents a planned change in career or lifestyle.
If the breaks do not overlap, and there is a space before it continues, it is an unexpected change. It might be when progress regarding career or goals has come to a standstill. The motivation and purpose are no longer justifiable. Look for clues on the life, head and heart lines.
Where the line ends
The line can have more than one ending point, with offshoots like branches coming off the line and reaching other areas such as the Apollo or Jupiter mounts (under the ring and index finger). When this occurs, it can have very positive connotations regarding the success of a career or occupation.
Rising towards the mount of Jupiter (under the index finger) shows the achievement of ambition through skill, hard work, and study.
- If the line ends in the middle of the palm, it can be a sign that the person has not made clear life goals. It might also be that they live each day as it comes with no care or wants for restricting regimes.
- The career line ending on the head line can indicate that they are no longer interested in their chosen career. They will likely change their path based on a rational decision around thirty-five.
- Ending on the heart line can be someone who feels they need to do something their heart desires. It might be a passion they have that they want to pursue. Usually, it is a sign of change around the age of fifty. It can also end on the heart line if there is early retirement.
- The fate line normally ends under Saturn (Middle finger). It can denote working beyond retirement age. However, it is also a sign of a long life. A branch line rising towards Mount Apollo is particularly lucky; it depicts success through talent or creativity, fame and good fortune.
CAREER LINE STARTING POSITIONS
- Starting at the life line is a traditional start to a career, originating from the individual’s background, education or personal merit. It represents a competent person determined to apply their energy and talent to succeed.
- Starting from inside the life line would show someone who has had less choice and was probably ruled by family in the line of work expected of them or obligated to follow the same profession as their parents.
- Starting at the wrist at the centre of the hand shows early responsibilities. It also depicts a balanced personality. The fate line starting at the base of the palm is a sign of common sense and independence. The person uses his/her efforts to decide career choices.
- A fate line starting at the Mount of Moon shows people (or the public) based professions of their choosing. They succeed due to their appealing and essential qualities, someone who can be in the public eye. Often found in creative people, entertainers and actors.
Starting from between the heart and head line (outer Mars).
If the line rises from the outer Mars area between the head and heart line, it shows resilience and dedication to their work. It shows a more aggressive approach to achieving goals. It can also be associated with someone likely to start or change their career in the middle of their life to help others less fortunate.
Originates from the head line
Starting at the head line is a career that has commenced or progressed after the age of thirty-five – forty due to intellectual motives such as completing a study or realising a goal or purpose.
Career line that starts from the heart line.
Starting from the heart line shows success or motivation at a later age, usually over fifty years. It is often something that the person enjoys doing and feels on an emotional level. They have found their calling or life purpose.
To learn about timing events, see the next page.
ISLAND MARK ON THE CAREER LINE
An island mark is when the line splits into two and then rejoins. This mark weakens the flow and often denotes worry over financial difficulties from taking on too much credit or borrowing money. Bankruptcy is a possibility depending on other indicators. Look for interference lines rising from the Mount of Venus and across the life line. Many small islands forming a chain are a phase when numerous issues affect the smooth flow of career and life.
What if you do not have a career line?
Having no career line does not mean someone has ‘no career’ in their life. It can show that they have not made strict plans for their direction in life. It might be that they are unmotivated, but it is more likely that they prefer to take life as it comes, not bound by any demands, responsibility or purpose.
As an example, a man who is a self-employed salesperson with goals and motivation to run his own business might not necessarily have a fate line. The probable reason for this may be because his skin may be coarse. He plans his days one day at a time and has no strict boundaries for his career.
Fate line types and starting points – Watch the video here
Learn to read hands. See info here
Palm reading – Are you seeking meaningful self-awareness and new clarity about your life? Did you know that through thorough hand-reading, you can completely change how you feel about yourself?
Find Your Ideal Career from your hand shape: Watch the video here
A life mission reading from your fingerprints. Combined with features from the hands, it will reveal a KEY THEME of your life and what you need to know to use your full potential.
Life Mission Reading.
We all have a calling or purpose; it is our passion to pursue a dream. Your life mission reveals the power that will propel you towards that goal. Scientifically based information from the fingerprints will help you get a clear direction in your life. From your strengths, as well as explain your life lessons. It can also find the weaknesses holding you back and why you keep struggling in some areas of your life.
- What’s my life purpose?
- Will I succeed in your career?
- What is your right direction in life?
- What lucky signs do you have, like the success line?
- Do you have what it takes to succeed? Trial palm reading.
- (copyright and author – Sari A Puhakka)
WEBSITE NOTICE: The author disclaims any liability or responsibility to any person or entity concerning any outcome, loss or damage caused directly or indirectly by utilising any information presented on this website and intended as point-of-view and entertainment only.
3 thoughts on “Career Line in Your Palm the Ultimate Guide”
[…] Career from the palms article here […]
[…] have chosen only these three to be classified as the main lines. Some palmists like to refer to the Saturn line and Apollo lines as the main lines in palmistry. However I do not see these on every hand, or they […]
[…] A fate line that starts at the life line (1) depicts a career through study. One which starts inside the life line (2) might be a career in a family business. From the base of the hand, the fate line can show a protege from an early age. This type will have boundaries in their choice and are often motivated to succeed early in life. From the (4) position, the career involves the public or the public eye. Learn more about the (career) fate line here. […]