EVERYTHING ABOUT THE CAREER LINE IN PALMISTRY
The career line, or fate or Saturn line is an excellent indicator of change in the life of its owner, which is why it is a valuable guide for success in life. The career line in a palm reading is not always about work; it’s also about motivation and life direction.
Types of Career Line
The ideal career line begins at the base of the palm and rises neatly to the base of the middle finger. However, it is rare to have such a perfect example of the career line.
A perfect and straight career line that runs directly from the base of the palm to below the finger of Saturn can denote a stable and steady career or direction in life. Even if the person doesn’t have a job or career, they know who they are. They are self-motivated and in control of their decided path in life from an early age.
CURVED OR WAVY CAREER LINE
A gently curving career line indicates a gradual change in their occupation or in their life. The sharper the curve, the more drastic is the change. If it veers from side to side, it predicts that the ambitions are not well directed and there is a waste of energy in efforts throughout their life.
DOUBLE CAREER LINE MEANINGS
A double line, (two fate lines) depending on how tight they run to each other can refer to two similar occupations, hobbies or study alongside a career at the same time.
If the lines are close (parallel), it can depict a successful business partnership and may even represent a husband or wife who is considered very supportive. Whatever the case, the second line suggests a duality of some aspect and acts as a support line, giving strength to the main career line.
Forked Career Line on the Palm
The forked career line looks like a second formation of the line. It is a branch line that represents a sideline project, occupation or enterprise. The line usually rises to the Apollo finger (ring finger) suggesting a successful direction or sector of the career.
Broken career line on the palm
A broken line, but one that overlaps alongside the second part of the line, presents a planned change in career or lifestyle.
If the breaks do not overlap, and there is a space before it continues, it is an unexpected change. It might be a time when progress regarding career or goals has come to a standstill. The motivation and purpose are no longer justifiable. Look for clues on the life, head and heart lines.
Where the line ends
The line can have more than one ending point, with offshoots like branches coming off the line and reaching to other areas such as the Apollo or Jupiter mounts. When this occurs, it can have very positive connotations regarding the success of a career or occupation.
Rising towards the mount of Jupiter (under index finger) shows the achievement of ambition through skill, hard work, and study.
- If the line ends in the middle of the palm, it can be a sign that the person has not made clear life goals. It might also be that they live each day as it comes with no care or wants for restricting regimes.
- The career line ending on the head line can be an indicator that they are no longer interested in their chosen career. They will likely make a change based on a rational decision around the age of thirty-five.
- Ending on the heart line can be someone who feels that they need to do something that their heart desires. It might be a passion they have which they want to pursue. Usually, it is a sign of change around the age of fifty. It can also end on the heart line if there is early retirement.
- The fate line normally ends under Saturn (Middle finger). It can denote working beyond retirement age. However, it is also a sign of a long life. A branch line rising towards Mount Apollo is particularly lucky; it depicts success through talent or creativity, as well as fame and good fortune.
CAREER LINE STARTING POSITIONS
- Starting at the life line is a traditional start to a career, which originated from the individual’s background, education or personal merit. It represents a competent person who is determined to apply their energy and talent to succeed in life.
- Starting from inside the life line would show someone who has had less choice and was probably ruled by family in the line of work expected of them or obligated to follow the same profession as their parents.
- Starting at the wrist at the centre of the hand shows first responsibilities. It also depicts a balanced personality. The fate line starting at the base of the palm is a sign of common sense, as well as independence. The person uses his/her own efforts which decides the choices of career.
- A fate line starting at the Mount of Moon shows people (or public) based profession of their choosing. They achieve success due to their appealing and essential qualities, someone who can be in the public eye. Often found on entertainers and actors.
Starting from between the heart and head line (outer Mars).
If the line rises from the outer Mars area between the head and heart line, it shows resilience and dedication to their work. It shows a more aggressive approach to achieving goals. It can also be associated with someone likely to start or change their career in the middle of their life, to help others less fortunate.
Originates from the head line
Starting at the head line is a career that has commenced or progressed after the age of thirty-five – forty due to intellectual motives such as completing a study or realising a goal or purpose.
Career line tha starts from the heart line
Starting from the heart line shows success or motivation at a later age, usually over fifty years. It is often something that the person enjoys doing and felt on an emotional level. They have found their calling or life purpose.
To learn about timing events, see the next page.
ISLAND MARK ON THE CAREER LINE
An island mark is when the line splits into two and then rejoins. This type of mark weakens the flow and often denotes worry over something such as financial difficulties from taking on too much credit or borrowing money. Bankruptcy is a possibility depending on other indicators. Look for interference lines rising from the Mount of Venus and across the life line. Many small islands which form a chain is a phase when numerous issues affect the smooth flow of career and life in general.
What if you do not have a career line?
Having no career line does not mean the person has ‘no career’ in their life. It can show that they have not made strict plans for their direction in life. It might be that they are unmotivated, but it is more likely that they prefer to take life as it comes, not bound by any demands, responsibility or purpose.
As an example, a man who is a self-employed salesperson, with goals and motivation to run his own business, might not necessarily have a fate line. The probable reason for this may be because his skin may be coarse, he plans his days one day at a time and has no strict boundaries for his career.
Palm reading – Are you seeking meaningful self-awareness and new clarity about your life? Did you know that through a thorough hand reading, you can achieve a complete change in how you feel about yourself?
Find Your Ideal Career from your hand shape: Watch the video here
A life mission reading from your fingerprints, combined with features from the hands, will reveal a KEY THEME of your life, your strengths and what you need to know to use your full potential.
Life Mission Reading.
We all have a calling or purpose in life; it is our passion in pursuit of a dream. Your life mission reveals the power that will propel you towards that goal. Scientifically based information from the fingerprints will help you get a clear direction in your life from your strengths, as well as explain your life lessons. It can also find your weaknesses that are holding you back and why you keep struggling in some areas of your life?
- What’s my life purpose?
- Will I succeed in your career?
- What is your right direction in life?
- What lucky signs do you have, like the line of success?
- Do you have what it takes to succeed? Trial palm reading.
- (copyright and author – Sari A Puhakka)