Relationships lines (also known as marriage lines)
The relationship lines (also called marriage, union, affection or attachment) can help us learn about potential marriages. In this short article, you will learn how to read these lines, and I will also explain the timeline widely used to estimate the approximate timing of a union.
Where is the relationship line on the palm?
You can find these lines on the side of the palm under the little finger. They are horizontal lines, usually only about one centimetre in length.
What does the relationship lines show?
These lines show more about the person’s feelings of attachment than the exact number of partners or marriages. It makes you wonder why we even bother to read these lines if they are unpredictable. Is it a matter of believing it or not? It just may be that there has been enough evidence in some cases for palm readers to attain reasonable estimates over the years, therefore making it acceptable.
The relationship lines can show long-term relationships as well as less significant ones. Many palmists agree that these lines are unreliable in predicting the actual number of marriages. The doubt is that not everyone who marries has a deep connection. Also, not everyone who has a deep connection marries.
If you have many of these lines?
On some hands, there might be a line for every single fleeting crush or affair. Some other hands only show one line, no matter how many partners they have. But the lines we pay attention to are the deepest and longest. The very faint lines are unremarkable.
One or Two Deep Relationship Lines
If you have just one or two relationship lines, you prefer to be monogamous. Whenever you are in a union, you stay loyal to your partner, whether it is a marriage or not. When many fine lines are present, it can depict someone who finds it hard to commit. Keep in mind that other features in hand can override these qualities.
Life and Destiny Palmistry eBookProduct on sale
The types of relationship lines
- A short, faint line can be a possible crush or affair which doesn’t end in a long-term union. It can suggest the feelings don’t run deep, a failed marriage or even an arranged marriage.
- A long and etched line denotes someone who wants one love forever.
- A downward dipping line can denote unhappiness in the marriage or union. If it happens to reach the heart line, it can suggest divorce. Look for stress lines and changes in the fate or life line.
- A fork at the start of the line often means the couple are ‘soul mates’ or that their union was not easy at the beginning.
- A fork at the end can suggest a parting of ways that might have come suddenly. If the line has many forks, it’s likely a problematic relationship.
- Two parallel lines very close together, one fine, the other deep, is often a sign of infidelity. Possibly with either the partner or themselves or both.
‘All the Lines’ book from Amazon in paperback or Kindle. Also available in pdf, see below:
Palmistry Lines Book 2 All the Lines eBookProduct on sale
TIMING RELATIONSHIP LINES
When will I get married? The most popular question I have been asked and probably one of the hardest to answer. The timing must be verified whether only one line is present or more. It can be done (approximately) from the influence lines using the fate line if there is any present.
Unfortunately, not all hands will have these lines for confirmation, especially if the skin is coarse and sparsely lined. Finding validation from parallel lines along the life line is another option, using the life line to measure the age.
The various ages when people marry show that whatever the age it began, the individual’s outlook is evident. If the line falls below the middle of the mount, the union is expected to be earlier. The higher the line on the mount, the later the marriage is likely to occur.
WEBSITE NOTICE: The author disclaims any liability or responsibility to any person or entity concerning any outcome, loss or damage caused directly or indirectly by utilising any information presented on this website and intended for general advice and/or entertainment only.