In palmistry, the Saturn mount is the name given to the padded area under the middle finger. The middle finger and mount represent your boundaries; it is the balancing force of the psyche aiding rational thought. This area is associated with limitations, the elderly, grandparents and wise men. In astrology, it is seen as the ruler of fate. It is normal for this mount to be flat or only slightly padded, depicting self-control, common sense and a love of philosophy. Positively, it shows a strong character, wisdom and maturity.
A large mount exaggerates the qualities of Saturn. A large Saturn mount can reveal pessimism and someone with many responsibilities. Strong aspects of Saturn include the size of the finger, which is often quite long. It shows that the individual feels the obligations of life. The negative side is that they may have feelings of melancholy.
Consider the Saturn Mount together with the rest of the hand
With the qualities of Saturn highlighted, the large mount on its own would suggest some seriousness, gloominess, pessimism or solitude. If with other indicators such as curved fingers, a large Mount of Pluto and a low dipping head line, a protruding Saturn mount such as this may indicate someone who suffers from depression. However, you must consider the look of the whole hand. If all neighbouring mounts are well-developed, it shows great energy for life and a positive attitude!
- A true Saturnian has remarkable independence and does not like being under the restraint of others.
- Their ideas about love are somewhat different, and they often need their own space.
- Positive aspects show an organised and dependable person.
- Healthwise, these people might suffer from digestive issues, poor circulation and injuries to the feet, ankles or limbs.
- A complete absence of the Saturn mount shows a frivolous way of looking at life. Be careful; a displaced Saturn mount can be towards Jupiter or Apollo mounts.
- Summary: Wisdom, practicality, solitude, maturity, discipline, hardiness, the law, work ethics, also seriousness and fears.
Marks on the Saturn mount:
Cross – tragedy or challenging situation.
Grid – Brooding or unhappiness. Confinement.
Star – Success after hard work. Problems with legal matters. Physical restriction.
Square – Protection of property.
Triangle – Aptitude for serious studies.
Vertical lines – Hard work, good health.
If with a well-developed mount of Apollo
Under the ring finger is the mount of Apollo or the Sun. When this mount is large, it indicates a social and jolly nature. These people love recognition. Positive aspects of Apollo show a versatile, generous, happy and adaptable person. They love the beauty around them and everything, such as surrounding themselves with art. These people enjoy luxuries and, in the real world, they have good taste or a sense of style. This mount’s development can balance the other mounts’ negative aspects. If the Apollo mount is between the two fingers (middle and ring), the creative side of the personality is a significant part of life.
If with a large Jupiter mount
The Jupiter mount is the padded area under the index finger. It shows how much self-confidence, pride, or ego we have. It additionally represents religion, strengths, and weaknesses. If the Jupiter mount is large, it’s also about rules, luck, growth and wisdom. The Jupiterian types are the most independent in their career and home life. If the Jupiter mount shares the space partially beneath the Saturn finger, there is a hands-on ability to achieve goals.
Thanks for visiting. Please check out my latest book below.
Find it here from Amazon
Subscribe to our Youtube channel here
- 12 Houses in Astrology and What They Mean
- Hosting a Palmistry Party with Your Friends.
- How to Develop Spirituality the Easiest Way
- A Guide to Manifesting Good Luck in Life
- How to See Life Changes in Your Palm Lines
2 thoughts on “Saturn Mount of Wisdom & Solitude in Palmistry”
[…] leadership skills, ambition and ego. If the Jupiter mount shares the space partly under the Saturn finger, there is hands-on ability to achieve […]
[…] an emotional barrier. As an outward sign of this, the Girdle of Venus surrounds the mounts of Saturn and Sun. It may include the Mount of Mercury, and if it does, it blocks this conceptual […]