The Apollo Line on the Palm Can Show Talent
The Apollo line in palmistry is also known as the line of the Sun. Traditionally it suggests success and public acclaim, hence why it’s also known as the success line. The Apollo line can start near the base of the wrist or anywhere near the hand’s middle. The line ends on the mount of Apollo, under the ring finger.
Sometimes it can be hard to locate the line of Apollo because it is easily mistaken for other lines, such as the line of Mercury. If it starts near or on the base of the wrist and moves straight up the palm towards the ring finger, it shows someone who will enjoy plenty of success during their life.
- If a Saturn line runs alongside it up to the middle finger, it suggests that the person will work hard.
- A line that rises from the head line, it shows strong motivation to succeed in life.
- When it begins on or near the heart line, there is a lot of emotional energy to achieve goals. The person has found their passion or that they are very creative.
- If it begins from the life line, it shows that the person will have the support of influential people (such as family) throughout their life.
- One that rises from the Saturn line, shows success through the career or a project.
- More than one Apollo line shows a gifted person with many talents and a happy-go-lucky disposition.
- A line rising to it from the heart line shows an influence (inspiration) or enterprise which helps the subject.
What if you do not have an Apollo line?
If you have a talent and are good at what you do in the arts, a lack of Apollo or fate line does not mean you cannot be successful and famous. It may be that you have no expectations of your work. In some cases, the person does not fully appreciate their gift. Of course, as with all indicators on the palms, you must compare the factors before concluding. To enhance the qualities of Apollo, you can wear a ring on the Ring finger. The more flamboyant, the better. Wearing the ring can remind you how happy, creative and successful you can be.
More than one Apollo line?
Having more than one Apollo line is common, especially when an individual has many interests; each line can represent a different area of activity. A secondary one rising from the success line would indicate that achievement branched from one endeavour to another; for example, a successful artist who writes a book about his art and the writing also becomes a success. Someone who is constantly thinking (or overthinking) can have many vertical lines towards the fingers. It shows an active mind.
Sometimes parallel lines along the success line can refer to another person, particularly in family relationships, such as a supportive partner or one or both parents. I have found this to be true when the two parallel lines are very high on the mount, reaching the finger of Apollo or between Saturn and Apollo. Such a case can refer to living with a family member in old age. If joined lines, they represent a married couple.
Where the Apollo line might start and end
- Ending on the heart line with no continuing line afterwards shows a lack of interest in continuing career or hobby beyond the age of around fifty.
- Starting between the head and heart line shows beginnings of an idea, influence or happiness around the age of 40-42.
- Double lines show a multi-talented person or one with many hobbies or successes from the age of around fifty.
- High double lines between the fingers suggest living with the family at retirement age.
AN APOLLO LINE RISING FROM THE FATE LINE
If the success line rises from the fate line as a branch line, it points to a time that through the career, there is the achievement of fame or recognition of talent. The event’s timing can be determined based on its origin on the fate line.
Markings on the Apollo line relate to obstacles or difficulties in achieving success. See the image below for an explanation of the various marks.
WAVY APOLLO LINE
A success line that wavers up the palm shows a potential workaholic. Signs of overdoing things, especially of work, are dry areas of skin, coarse or hard skin, and grille lines on the palms (criss-cross patterns of fine lines). If these marks appear on a wavy success line, I recommend the person to take a break or not do so much.
I have a survey you can do if you have this Apollo line above the heart line, see it here.
Watch my Youtube video about the Apollo success line here.
WEBSITE NOTICE: The author disclaims any liability or responsibility to any person or entity concerning any outcome, loss or damage caused directly or indirectly by utilising any information presented on this website and intended as point-of-view and entertainment only.
1 thought on “Apollo Line that Shows a Gifted Person”
[…] style is creative, such as a writer. This displacement usually happens when there is high Apollo line that rises to the finger. The pinkie plays a significant role in the overall balance of character; […]
Comments are closed.