What signs might depict a faithful personality?
It’s fair to say that anyone is capable of having a faithful personality, but someone who is more likely than others to be naturally so will have realistic and practical qualities as found largely on the shaped hand with a square palm.
These typical signs of faithfulness in palmistry do however also depict a dedicated and organised worker, so while they may be loyal and devoted, they may not be so romantic.
- The fingers will be straight and relatively stiff with some square or spatulate, not clubbed fingertips.
- They should be set close at the base, with little or no gaps between them, especially the Ring and middle fingers, showing they appreciate the security and like to hold on to things.
- With a faithful personality, the thumb should be long with a square tip and nail.
- The fingernails, in general, will be broad and of average length.
- The fingerprint pattern on the middle finger may well be a whorl, a sign of responsibility.
- A faithful personality has a skin texture of average to coarse, not overly soft.
- The ball of the thumb will be springy and well-rounded but not overdeveloped.
- The lines will be few but clear and of average depth.
- The heart line will have very few branches and end on or under the mount of Jupiter.
WHAT ABOUT THE LIBIDO?
The Venus mount is the ball of the thumb and depending on its development, it has a variety of meanings.
However, a high mount of Venus in a woman’s hand does not tend to extravagance as a Mount of the same strength would in a man’s hand.
In a mans’ hand, a big ball of thumb can make him a little more feminine than average. The reason for it is that the mount stands for love, sympathy, and even generosity.
The good Venusian type is healthy, happy and they often enjoy music and the outdoors. If the mount if full and smooth, as usually found on a woman, there is a strong love of flowers, dancing, paintings, colour and so on. Not necessarily for sexual passion.
However, the opposite applies to coarse skin texture and a stiff thumb. On a dangerous type, the hand is thick, especially the base of the hand and the base of the fingers which are short. When the mount is red and hard, it shows that the person is heated in his passions, and he indulges in his desires to a far greater extent than in the case of a woman with the same degree of development.
The base phalange of the ring finger looks bulgy if there is a high libido. Sometimes the pinkie base phalange is bulgy too.
~ Sari Puhakka
It is evident that knowing about a person’s character helps to form and keep better relationships. One of the biggest problems with lovers is that their style of loving does not match, and it causes rifts in the union.
Couples start out okay and then all of a sudden, someone is looking for love elsewhere. So it is back to square one, how frustrating. However, if you were to understand the essential characteristics of the person before things get overly serious, would you want to know?
What can you learn from palmistry?
Many areas of the hands and fingers reveal the kind of lover you are.
The lines, shape of fingers, the shape of the palm and even skin texture says a lot about you.
People inherit many physical features and character traits from their parents, but we are all unique, and our hands show it.
The basic shape of the hand is especially an important part of reading the palms because it is what helps us to determine the first and most fundamental character of the person, and what’s relatively important for most people in relationships? Their sex life of course.
The fingers are a tremendous part of palmistry because they can show how we express ourselves and how we have developed in the past.
We all have distinctive looks and the same goes for our psychological makeup, and that is why reading hands can become very involved and complicated. It is this individual disposition that reflects in our hands from birth.
New Video lessons:
In my new video lessons on character awareness, you will learn about these important traits visible on the hands:
- Aggressiveness – What indicators depict this nature from one finger alone.
- Romantic – Several markings tell a romantic.
- Sensitive – One very particular sign shows how sensitive the person is.
- Cold nature – You will not believe how easy this one is to pick.
- Passionate – Many features of the hand show passion in life.
- High libido – Same again, too easy but complicated at the same time
- Low libido – Apparently the contrary indicator from the above.
- Ambitious – Would you believe ambition counts in love.
- Flirty – There is more than one sign for this one.
- Faithful personality – This is a tough one, but if you score all the indications, you are one.
I have put together my knowledge of the hands into a new form of hand analysis lesson through video presentations and even private tuition for those who believe palmistry can help them in their life. Whether you want to learn the basics (12 modules) or complete a comprehensive course in hand analysis, I have something to cater for all levels.
Subscribe to the lessons today while it is still available at this special price CLICK HERE FOR INFO.