Shy Personality Signs in Hand Analysis
Your hands can reveal your personality. I read the hands of people worldwide, and one of the main questions I get asked is, will I be rich? Can I be successful? Or When will I get married? In almost all of those people, I recognise the shy personality as one of their shortcomings in their success, whether in their career or personal life.
Symptoms of shyness can cause a person to be apprehensive about taking action towards their aims or ambitions. You might think you’d like to be successful, but do you have the confidence to take the necessary steps to get results? Shyness can be cured and confidence can be learned! (See how below this article).
Many shy people, don’t even realise that they are until someone points it out to them. They might not be shy, but they are neither confident nor bold. If you are average, you are leaning more towards shyness than you think.
How to recognise a shy personality from the hands and palms.
The first thing I look at when reading the hands is whether the whole hand is wide or narrow. A thin hand can depict introversion (or shyness). If the palm is broad (squarish), it suggests a more extroverted nature.
The second and most important feature is the fingers. If someone holds their fingers tightly together, they are shy and secretive. Widely held fingers show the openness of character; they are the confident and assertive types. The thumb should be at a wide angle to the palm. If the thumb is tucked in, it’s a sure sign of someone more insecure or nervous. A small thumb is another sign of a quiet personality.
The pinkie (also called the Mercury finger in palmistry) is where most communications are seen on the hands. You can quickly recognise a shy personality through a quick glance at the little finger and make a judgement on its length. The length and thickness of the pinkie describe how well a person communicates. Communication ability is often lacking in the shy person.
The pinky finger is usually the shortest. To determine whether the pinky is measured longer or shorter than average, look at where it positions with the ring finger. When the tip of the pinky finger is above the crease between the first and second phalange of the ring finger, it’s long. It’s deemed short when it doesn’t reach the top line on the ring finger.
More about the Pinkie
The small pinkie (Mercury finger) suggests that a person is shy or that they find it difficult to express what they want to say, regularly becoming tongue-tied, only to realise after the fact what bright things they could have said. A whorl fingerprint on the pinkie helps to offset these traits. You could also try wearing a ring on the pinkie to enhance the Mercurian attributes.
The shy personality from the pinkie does not affect the ego and mostly the subject has a high opinion of themselves. Their downfall is that they are easily embarrassed, so speaking eloquently in public does not come naturally and is usually avoided altogether. A large or long thumb can offset qualities of shyness.
Those with a small Mercury finger:
- They prefer to stay close to home. They often lead a quiet life where they can feel comfortable.
- They can be somewhat immature in many aspects, especially emotionally.
- Physically, they may look young for their age, or some other aspect of their build is underdeveloped.
- Because this finger also represents intimacy in relationships, there may be technical complications, such as communicating feelings.
If it is exceptionally short, it can be a sign of a mental handicap or slow learning ability. The extremely short Mercury finger also denotes a severe lack of confidence in their capacity to express themselves in regard to sexual matters. For this reason, they need a caring and understanding partner in relationships.
LOW SET PINKIE
When this finger is sitting very low on the edge of the palm (not in line with other fingers), it suggests under-development of the traits that Mercury mount (beneath the finger) represents, for instance, business and confidence, especially in communication and language. Creative talent is often present, but they may tend to daydream about it more than create it. The creativity might only be expressed privately, such as in-home decorating or crafts, especially if with pointed fingertips.
If the pinkie is also tiny, emotional needs in relationships may be an issue. It can infer a history of deprivation or inadequacy at a young age, whether due to hardship, setbacks or an absent or overly nurturing parent. Whatever the cause, this feature’s biggest obstacle is difficulty connecting, verbalising and naivety in emotional or sexual matters. If with a weak thumb, they may also inadvertently seek a dominant or unsuitable marriage partner.
“Self-confidence comes from doing what you are afraid to do” ~ Unknown.
How to build your confidence and rid yourself of the shy personality
If you know that you lack confidence, then you probably already know that this is an obstacle in your life. Taking control and becoming more confident should be a priority. Start by looking at your past to see if you may have had a bad experience that made you feel this way. In many cases, it may be that you did not have praise or encouragement from others. It may be that your personality is shy, in general. Whatever the reason, take some steps to look at the future you want to live in.
Are you happy continuing your life the way you are?
Confidence comes from inside you when you learn to change your self-image. You can allow yourself to be different and talk yourself into having faith in yourself. Try this by standing in front of a mirror and staring into your eyes. It can be difficult for some to do but say out loud what your dreams or goals are, and then answer the following questions:
- What would you like to achieve in your life?
- What do you think is stopping you from achieving this goal?
- Why do you say the above situation is a factor in your life?
- Are you trying to be the same as someone else?
- Are you aiming to be better than anyone?
- Is the thing you wish to achieve your personal goal or someone else’s?
- Do you have a belief system that you have to be lucky to get anywhere in life?
- Do you think that you are not smart or talented enough?
Luck may help some people, but for most successful people, it has been their sureness in themselves, faith in a positive outcome and getting up and doing something about it. Your shy personality is holding you back. You can learn confidence and be every bit as magnificent as anybody else. If you do not believe this, pretend you are confident and see what happens.
Many successful people have had inadequate education. I know some people who could not even read or write, but those lucky people have learned what they are good at or enjoy doing and used that to their full potential. To begin, you only need an idea, enthusiasm, and creative thinking.
Do you have a marvellous idea but need self-assurance?
If you are looking for approval from others about your great idea, be prepared for the fact that you will not always get it. Be careful of whom you try to gain confidence from, some people may not mean to do it, but they may say or do something that depletes your faith instead. They may not see your future the way you can.
If you must ask someone for advice, then make sure you ask someone you respect and believe to be wise. Support from the right people can take you a long way. When you tell others of your plans, it benefits you because you have committed yourself and put yourself at stake.
IMPROVE YOUR SELF-IMAGE FOR HAPPINESS
It would be best if you thought about who you are to improve how you see yourself. Try to do this from your point of view, not what other people may have made you feel.
- Is there a hidden talent or personality you are keeping to yourself?
- If you are not true to yourself, can you think of why not?
- Is your shy personality getting in the way of your success?
Visualise yourself as successful every single day.
- Recognise that there are many other ways to get what you want or need.
- You may need to discharge some of your negative energy by grounding. You can do this by going outdoors more and doing something physical like digging up a garden.
- Let go of your set expectations, imagine getting what you need without being stuck on how you are going to get it.
- Once you open your mind to accepting other ways to get around your dilemma, you begin to get a flow of ideas and start to take control of your future.
- Become involved in life. Be as healthy and natural as possible. Try not to avoid familiar friends and places; this helps prevent abnormal grief.
- Do all things in moderation, eat lightly and naturally and try to get enough sleep.
- Don’t worry about the outcome of every little thing.
- Meditate and use positive affirmations as if they are already happening.
- Listen to your feelings and accept your mood without blaming yourself or resenting others and if you feel like crying, do it.
- Listen to your favourite music; it is a fantastic healer.
- Take the time to enjoy your pet or care for animals. You can even talk to them; they do not argue with you.
- Try to see the view of others; they have problems too.
- Get in touch with what is important to you.
The complete book of Character Awareness is available here.
Learn to read hands. Subscribe to my channel and Click on the video lessons below.
Elements in the shape of the hand – your hand shape.
Character awareness lessons, find suitable career type in palms.
- Discover how a mere handshake can show personality!
- See how the areas of the hand show what type of “mind” they have.
- Learn how the hand depicts intuitiveness, sensitivity, practicality or thinking types.
- The eleven areas of the palm depict which part of their life receives the most energy (love, work, dreams, instincts, nature, music, and more).
- Find out how easy it is to see negative traits from the setting of the fingers.
- The individual length of the fingers depicts the most important character traits they cannot hide!
- Recognise a charmer who might be a compulsive liar!
- Know a stubborn and controlling bully.
- An instant clue to his style of lovemaking and more.
- Easy health warnings at a quick glimpse of the fingernails.
- Is the potential lover going to have a matching libido?
- Career options that suit certain hand shapes and much more.
- The lessons are easy to understand. Click here to read more.
WEBSITE NOTICE: The author disclaims any liability or responsibility to any person or entity concerning any outcome, loss or damage caused directly or indirectly by utilising any information presented on this website and intended as point-of-view and entertainment only.