Shy Personality Signs in Hand Analysis
How to recognise shy personality from the hands and palms. The pinkie (also called Mercury finger in palmistry) is where most communications are seen on the hands. You can quickly recognise a shy personality through a quick glance at the little finger and make a judgement on its length. It is the length and thickness of the pinkie that describes how well a person communicates. Communication ability often lacks in the shy person.
The pinky finger is usually the shortest finger. To determine whether the pinky is measured longer or shorter than average, look to where it positions with the ring finger. When the tip of the pinky finger is above the crease between the first and second phalange of the ring finger, it’s long. When it doesn’t reach the top line on the ring finger, it’s deemed short.
More about the Pinkie
The small pinkie (Mercury finger) suggests that a person is shy or that they find it difficult to express what they want to say, regularly becoming tongue-tied, only to realise after the fact what smart things they could have said.
The shy personality, however, does not affect their ego and they often have a high opinion of themselves. Their downfall is that they are easily embarrassed, so speaking eloquently in public does not come naturally and is usually avoided altogether.
- Preferring to stay close to home, they often lead a quiet life where they can feel comfortable.
- They can be somewhat immature in many aspects, especially emotionally.
- Physically, they may look young for their age, or some other aspect of their build is underdeveloped.
- Because this finger also represents intimacy in relationships, there may be some technical complications in this area such as communicating feelings.
If it is exceptionally short, it can be a sign of a mental handicap or slow learning ability. The extremely short Mercury finger also denotes a severe lack of confidence in their capacity to express themselves in regards to sexual matters. For this reason, in relationships, they need a caring and understanding partner.
LOW SET PINKIE
When this finger is sitting very low on the edge of the palm, (not in line with other fingers) it suggests under-development of the traits that Mercury mount (beneath the finger) represent, for instance, business and confidence, especially in communication and language. Creative talent is often present, but they may tend to daydream about it more than create it. The creativity might only be expressed privately, such as home decorating or crafts, especially if with pointed fingertips.
If the pinkie is also small, emotional needs in relationships may be an issue. It can infer a history of deprivation or inadequacy at a young age; whether due to hardship, setbacks or an absent or overly nurturing parent. Whatever the cause, the biggest obstacle that this feature presents that of difficulty connecting, verbalising and naivety in emotional or sexual matters. If with a weak thumb, they may also inadvertently seek a dominant or unsuitable marriage partner.
Recognise more than just character through a mere glimpse of the hands!
Learn to read hands. Subscribe to my channel and Click on video lessons below.
Character awareness lessons, find suitable career type in palms.
- Discover how a mere handshake can show personality!
- See how the areas of the hand show what type of “mind” they have.
- Learn how the hand as a whole depicts intuitiveness, sensitivity, practicality or thinking types.
- The eleven areas of the palm that depict which part of their life receives the most energy (love, work, dreams, instincts, nature, music, and more).
- Find out how easy it is to see negative traits from the setting of the fingers.
- The individual length of the fingers depict the most important character traits that they cannot hide!
- Recognise a charmer who just might be a compulsive liar!
- Know a stubborn and controlling bully.
- An instant clue to his style of lovemaking and more.
- Easy health warnings at a quick glimpse of the fingernails.
- Is the potential lover going to have a matching libido?
- Career options that suit certain hand shapes and much more.
- The lessons are easy to understand. Click here to read more.