Simian Line Personality eBook
Simian line personality eBook is all about the Simian line. On a small proportion of hands, the heart line, and head line appear to be joined into a single line, forming one long line across the palm, known as the Simian line, or crease. Many modern palm readers prefer to call it the single transverse crease.
Even though this book is about the single line, other features of the hand need to be compared, such as hand shape, finger length etc. So I have included a section on hand shapes at the end of the book.
This line was once thought only to be with chromosomal disorders such as Down syndrome. However, it is mostly a regular feature, it’s also more widespread in Asia. In some recent studies, it is believed to show forms of neuroticism, hyperactivity, introversion, and sometimes delinquent behaviour. While these attributes may relate to some of the people involved in the survey, they have also found that this line on someone with no physical defects or other behavioural problems, signifies a somewhat different, quite intense character; not necessarily a negative attribute as it would seem.
What’s in it:
- SIMIAN LINE
- PLACEMENT OF THE SIMIAN LINE
- PERSONALITY AND THE SIMIAN LINE
- Survey Results
- DOUBLE SIMIAN + WIDE GAPS BETWEEN ALL FINGERS
- STRENGTHS OF SIMIAN LINE
- RECOGNIZING SIMIAN TRAITS
- DOUBLE SIMIANS IN RELATIONSHIPS
- SIMIAN AND THE LAW
- SIMIAN ONLY ON ONE HAND
- CHILDREN WITH SIMIAN LINES
- VARIATIONS OF THE SIMIAN LINE
- SUWON CREASE
- SYDNEY LINE
- QUOTES BY SIMIAN PERSONALITIES
- The simian personality quotes when the line was on the left hand only:
- Simian personality quotes when on the right hand only:
- DOUBLE SIMIAN PERSONALITY QUOTES:
- PERSONALITY FROM THE SHAPE OF THE HAND
- FIRE HAND
- WATER HAND
- AIR HAND
- EARTH HAND
By Sari Puhakka
Sari has studied hands for over 34 years, as well as that, she has a curiosity about personality types. For her, the Simian line became an interesting subject for her, especially after a meeting with a young boy who has a Simian line on each hand. She was lucky enough to be able to study and watch his character traits (which were not the same as other boys his age). This study began in 2010 and is an ongoing project.