The heart line is the uppermost horizontal line beneath the fingers. But it doesn’t look the same for everyone. What do the various heart line types mean? Which type of line shows if you are emotional, passionate or a bit cold-hearted? This knowledge helps people to understand each other in relationships.
If the heart line is the most prominent line on the palm, the person is generally more ruled by the heart. The quality of this line is also important. Not only the heart line quality but the other lines as well. The well-formed heart line should have matching lines on the rest of the palm. What it means when the lines are steady is that the person is steady in their mind and heart. (The complete line descriptions are in Destiny Palmistry 2, All the Lines).
Heart Line Facts:
- A clear, dark line and relatively free of flaws reveal a well-adjusted person emotionally.
- A line that is very marked or chained in appearance belongs to one who is restless or emotionally unstable.
- The more curved this line is, the more they can relate to others and the more passion there is.
- The shorter the line, the less empathy and feelings are present, especially if the line is straight.
- An extra-long line illustrates someone who displays particularly strong feelings.
- A fork at the end of the heart line reveals someone who has a balanced approach to what is ideal and what is practical in relationships.
Five Basic Heart Line Types
- THE PASSIONATE LINE. Displays feelings through action. They are passionate and know what they want. They express their feelings and share emotions with ease. However, they can be blind to the faults of loved ones.
- THE FREEDOM LINE. This line shows a person who is self-focused with a love of liberty. Sombre level-headed attitude, but if it is straight, there is a lack of emotional warmth. They are not likely to be sentimental. They are more cautious and reserved about expressing feelings.
- THE IDEALIST LINE. Romantic and idealistic. They respect and admire their partner but tend to feel or show authority in the relationship. They are often also ambitious and somewhat vain.
- THE CARING LINE. Others’ needs often come first. They have a strong desire for connection and are keen to express love. They may expect too much in return.
- THE SIMIAN LINE. The Simian line shows an intense character. It’s not a proper heart line, but more like a heart and head line joined together. What it shows is someone cautious and reserved about expressing feelings. Their nature can be obsessive, so they will get hooked fully or not at all. They can find it difficult to differentiate emotional feelings from rational thoughts. See more about the Simian line here.
Where the heart line sits
When the line sits high (closer to the base of the fingers), it suggests the person is open-minded and they easily display their feeling. However, experiences regarding emotions can be somewhat unrealistic or idealistic. This type may require constant support from his/her partner.
A heart line that sits closer to the head line, suggests an introspective personality showing caution about love. Their emotional side is more realistic (and sometimes intolerant). It generally depicts a narrow-minded individual. The feelings may lie more buried under the surface. If only narrow in the centre of the line, the reactions are controlled by the mind, and intolerance only lasts a short time.
Other heart line types
A Suwon crease is where a heart line across the palm or the second section of a head line fused to the heart line. This type of line might depict a person who is quite demanding in matters of love and expect a lot from their partner. Money is usually significant; hence, they are liable to put work before relationships. It may also be the other way around, where relationships come before work matters.
BROKEN HEART LINE
A broken heart line is when the line stops and starts again. It can overlap or have a clean break. The main thing about the fractured heart line is that it can manifest in difficulties expressing feelings. The subject might have issues with mood swings or emotional stress. (Check the type of head line). There may be a period in their life when there is a significant change, such as a broken relationship. (Check life and fate lines). These people might often feel unemotionally connected and feel phases of unattachment.
Learn to read hands
Whether you are a beginner or have some experience in hand analysis, there is always something new to learn. Palmistry is more than merely looking at the lines on the hands. The art of analysing hands is about seeing the character and discovering your potential and purpose in life.
If you are interested in personal reasons and predictions or are a therapist, counsellor or healer, studying the hands can allow you to add additional means to your range of work. I have put together the complete guide to hand analysis, including some Indian palmistry, like the fish sign and thumb lines. I also have an example reading of Ted Bundy, the serial killer. Pdf ebook version below:
Life and Destiny Palmistry eBookProduct on sale
Or, if you prefer a proper book, check out the new version book from Amazon; it’s available in paperback and hardcover with a full index at the back.
- How to Foresee Achievements and Talent
- Nail Shapes on the Finger and What it Means
- Seven-Year Cycle Time Scale on the Sun Line
- True Detective Signs from Your Hands
- Quick and Easy Palm Reading Method
If you prefer to see lots of photo images and clear diagrams, see the book ‘All the Lines’ below.
WEBSITE NOTICE: The author disclaims any liability or responsibility to any person or entity concerning any outcome, loss or damage caused directly or indirectly by utilising any information presented on this website and intended for general advice and/or entertainment only.