What do the various heart line types mean? Which type of line shows if you are emotional, passionate or a bit cold-hearted? This knowledge helps people to understand each other in relationships. The heart line is the uppermost horizontal line beneath the fingers.
(The complete line descriptions of all the lines are in Destiny Palmistry 2, All the Lines). If the heart line is the most prominent line on the palm, the person is ruled by the heart. The quality of this line is also important:
- A line which is clear, dark and relatively free of flaws, reveals a well-adjusted person emotionally.
- A line that is very marked or chained in appearance belongs to one who is restless or unstable emotionally.
- The more curved this line is, the more they can relate to others and the more passion there is.
- The shorter the line, the less empathy, and feelings are present, especially if the line is straight.
- An extra-long line illustrates someone who displays particularly strong feelings.
- A fork at the end of the heart line reveals someone who has a balanced approach in what is ideal and what is practical in relationships.
Five Heart Line Types
- THE PASSIONATE LINE. Displays feelings through action, they are passionate and know what they want. They express their feelings and share emotions with ease. However, they can be blind to the faults of loved ones.
- THE FREEDOM LINE. This line shows a person who is self-focused with a love of liberty. Sombre level-headed attitude, but if it is straight, there is a lack of emotional warmth. They are not likely to be sentimental. They are more cautious and reserved about expressing feelings.
- THE IDEALIST LINE. Romantic and idealistic. They respect and admire their partner, but tend to feel or show authority in the relationship. They are often also ambitious and somewhat vain.
- THE CARING LINE. Others need often come first. A strong desire for connection and they are keen to express love. They may expect too much in return.
- THE SIMIAN LINE. The Simian line shows an intense character. However, most times they are cautious and reserved about expressing feelings. Their nature can be obsessive and so will get hooked fully or not at all. They can find it difficult to differentiate emotional feeling from rational thought. See more about the Simian line here.
Where the heart line sits
When the line sits high (closer to the base of the fingers) it suggests the person is open-minded, and they easily display their feeling. However, experiences regarding emotions can be somewhat unrealistic or idealistic. This type may require constant support from his/her partner.
A heart line which sits closer to the head line, suggests an introspective personality showing caution about love. Their emotional side is more realistic (and sometimes intolerant). It generally depicts a narrow minded individual. The feelings may lie more buried under the surface. If only narrow in the centre of the line, the reactions are controlled by the mind and intolerance only lasts a short time.