Timing Your Fame from the Success Line
The success line, also known as the line of Apollo, line of sun or creativity, is a vertical line which usually rises from the upper areas of the Mount of Moon. It is not present as a complete line on all hands and is more typically found only in segments. When one has the success line on the palm, it signifies the sense of achievement and satisfaction that a person feels in their life.
In legend, Apollo was the name granted to the sun god who ruled over creativity, music, and the arts; that is why the line is more prominent on those who are using their creative talent positively.
The Length of the Success Line
The longer this line, the more it shows talent to express creativity, personal fulfilment or merely the capacity to enjoy life. It is not a guarantee of fame and fortune, but it does bring a certain amount of luck into the individual’s life. It shows that there is potential for accomplishing a great deal. In some cases, this line rises from inside the life line; it is then referred to as an inheritance line, suggesting money or property acquired from the family’s estate.
- A Success line which begins from the line of life shows family influence or help in achieving success. Rising from the head line depicts achievement around the age of 35.
- Crossbars along the success line at the point below the heart line show obstacles around the age of 35-40. However, if the line continues, then the obstacle is temporary, most likely financial.
- A success line which begins at the heart line points to a gain, victory, happiness or even fame around age 50.
- When the line changes its angle or direction, it shows a change in the career or life goals. In this case around age 55.
- A line which reaches the ring finger shows a continuation of the achievement into old age.
- The fate line is showing a change in career or goals around the age of 50.
- The fate line forks, depicting the potential for two income sources by around the age of 60.
More than one line?
Having more than one line is not uncommon, especially when an individual has many interests, each line can represent a different area of activity. A secondary line rising from the success line would indicate that achievement branched from one endeavour to another, as an example, a successful artist who writes a book about his art and the writing also becomes a success.
Sometimes parallel lines along the success line can refer to another person, particularly family relationships, such as a partner, one or both parents, son or daughter.
I have found this to be true when the two parallel lines are very high on the mount reaching the finger of Apollo (ring finger) or between the finger of Saturn (middle finger) and Apollo. In such a case, it refers to living with a family member at old age. If joined lines, they represent a married couple. Markings on the Apollo line relate to obstacles or difficulties in achieving success.
A new group on Facebook: Palmistry Lessons Group