Hand features of a difficult child, from a palmists point of view.
These hand features are not always the hand features of a difficult child, but taking into account other indicators, they can be. People inherit many physical features and character traits from their parents, and we are all unique.
The basic shape of the hand is especially an important part of reading the palms because it is what helps us to determine the first and most fundamental character of the person. Example a fire hand.
Before I tell you the possible hand features of a difficult child, I’d like to point out that what some may consider problematic, others may not.
I’m not a psychologist, but I have four of my children (almost all grown up) as well as three stepchildren. So, you could say I have had many years of close experience with a variety of personalities.
I tend to look at the hands of people, including family, automatically. I have seen the difference in the hands between a hyperactive or bad-tempered child compared to a quiet, shy one.
The things that might seem problematic are such as not listening or obeying rules, arguing back, losing temper, lying or sneaking around. Sometimes even being overly dependent or lazy can be a problem. The child might have only one of these, in which case there will be less emphasis on the behaviour.
- Pointed fingertips (noticeably thinner than the base of the fingers).
- Short fingers (compared to the length of the palm).
- A waisted thumb with a pointed tip.
- A thumb which is inflexible and stiff.
- Wide spaces at the base of the fingers.
- Simian line, which is one single transverse line across the palm (rather than two).
- A wavy or broken head line.
- Short middle finger (It is normally the longest).
- Ring finger much longer than the index finger.
- Short and straight, or broken heart line (horizontally under the pinky and ring finger).
Many of these indicators also refer to someone who loves their freedom, which could explain the problem. Learning to read hands can be a beginning of an incredible journey of discovering more about yourself as well as others. Your true potential and hidden character traits can prepare you for success in achieving future goals, career, relationships, family, health and more!
Learning to read hands can be a beginning of an incredible journey of discovering more about yourself as well as others. Your true potential and hidden character traits can prepare you for success in achieving future goals, career, relationships, family, health and more!
Do you want to get deeper? Destiny Palmistry Character Awareness is available now Click here for more.