Hand features of a difficult child, from a palmists point of view.
These hand features of a difficult child are not as such on their own, but taking into account other marks, they can be considered as indicators. People inherit many physical features and character traits from their parents, and we are all unique. Keep in mind that a child’s’ hand is not fully developed. Not only do the lines change, but so does the shape of the hand. Also, some of the signs can be temporary.
The basic shape of the hand is especially an important part of reading the palms because it is what helps us to determine the first and most fundamental character of the person. Example of a fire hand. I recall looking at my son’s hands when he was just a toddler, I could see that he had a quite down to earth nature based on his hand shape then. However, as he matured (now an adult) I see a difference in his hands quite unlike how they were a long time ago.
Look and learn
While I don’t read a child’s hand like an adult, I still think it’s a good idea to look and learn. You get an idea of the potential and possibly avoid some things that might be negative. It’s much easier to see the signs of a problematic adult than a child. Before I tell you the possible hand features of a difficult child, I’d like to point out that what some may consider questionable, others may not.
If you look at the hands of people, including your family, you might see the difference in the hands between a hyperactive or bad-tempered person compared to a quiet, shy one. The things that might be an issue with children, are such things as not listening or obeying rules, arguing back, losing temper, lying or sneaking around. Sometimes even being overly dependent or lazy can be a problem.
Hand Features that can be signs of a difficult child:
- Pointed fingertips (noticeably thinner than the base of the fingers). Keeping in mind that pointed fingertips are very common on the newborn, considering they are entirely dependent on the parent.
- Short fingers (compared to the length of the palm). The short fingers can be an indicator of impatience.
- A waisted thumb with a pointed tip. When the thumb is narrow in the middle, the person can be quite shrewd. The pointy tip shows some passive-aggressiveness.
- A thumb which is inflexible and stiff. A stiff thumb depicts a rigid nature, while the person can be determined, they might also be overly stubborn. Most children have a flexible thumb.
- Wide spaces at the base of the fingers, especially between the ring and middle finger. The wide gaps depict someone who doesn’t like being told what to do, they tend to break the rules. They love their freedom and enjoy spontaneity.
- Short middle finger (It is usually the longest). The finger of Saturn, when short, can indicate a rule breaker.
- Ring finger longer than the index finger. It is normal for boys to have a longer ring finger, but an extended ring finger that is also thick, is a sign of a risk-taker.
- Red looking bed of the fingernails can depict bad temper. Also red patches of skin on the palms.
Signs from the lines
- Simian line, which is one single transverse line across the palm (rather than two). The Simian line shows an intense nature. These people are sensitive and passionate, but they can also be completely opposite. They are usually either full-on or full off.
- A wavy or broken head line. The line of the head shows how a person thinks, so a broken line can suggest the mind is not always thinking straight. There might be times of indecisiveness.
- The short and straight, or broken heart line (horizontally under the pinky and ring finger). A fractured heart line shows the emotions are not even. There might be bouts of uncertainty or coldness.
- A full Girdle of Venus line gives more intensity and sensitivity to the character.
- A Rajah loop can depict charisma, but it also shows a naturally aggressive personality.
- A Via Lascivia is an allergy line, however, it is often seen on those who are easily addicted to substances.
Learning to read hands can be the beginning of an incredible journey of discovering more about yourself as well as others. Your true potential and hidden character traits can prepare you for success in achieving future goals, career, relationships, family, health and more! Check out my latest book below, available in paperback or Kindle.