Love Life in the Palms Through Palmistry.
Love life in the palms is not easy to find. But, one often looks to the pinkie. However, not all little finger meanings equal in palmistry. (In palmistry terms ‘Mercury finger’) I have noticed that those who do not have a low-set pinkie, seem to be doing better in life, not only in their
The heart line also shows much about the love life in the palms. See some heart line types here.
Love life in the Palms and the low set little finger:
When the little finger is sitting very low on the edge of the palm, it suggests under-development of the traits that the mount beneath it represents, for instance, business and confidence, especially in communication and language, including the sex life language.
I’m not referring to someone who is currently doing well as a mature age person, I’m referring to their life as they were growing up, the teenage and early adult years. Maybe even in their later years, if the mark is strong.
The little finger, love life in the palms and creativity.
The pinkie can show a talent for creativity and communication. However, if it is low set or small, they may tend to daydream about it more than create it. The creativity might only be expressed privately, home business, or such as home decorating or crafts, especially if with pointed fingertips.
If the low set pinkie is also small, emotional needs in relationships may be an issue. These people like a quiet life, and prefer to stay close to home if possible. Their sex life may not be much of a concern. What I mean by that is that the person might not be so interested, or that they simply not attracting the right types. (Get Book 2 – All the Lines).
The very small pinkie can also infer a history of deprivation or inadequacy at a young age; whether due to hardship, setbacks or an absent or overly nurturing parent (often the case).
Whatever the cause, the biggest obstacle that this feature presents that of difficulty connecting, verbalising and naivety in emotional or sexual matters. If with a weak thumb, they may also inadvertently seek a dominant or unsuitable marriage partner. (I’d love to hear your thoughts.)
What if you have a long little finger? It shows your talent for speech, communication and business. You are able to express yourself well whatever it is you do. Your sex life is probably not an issue if you have a long pinkie. (Depending on other factors obviously).
Love life in the Palms and how to fix problems?
Just being aware that you might have an issue ‘naturally’, and it’s not your fault can help you to resolve your problem. Another way to enhance the pinkie qualities is by wearing a ring on that finger to remind you to communicate more, to be more honest and to not be afraid of showing your sexuality.
Life line types and what they mean.
The life line types on the palm vary. Most lines, however, arc around the thumb ball and end at the wrist. The length and quality of this line tell certain character traits and constitution. It is a line which in palmistry is the most interesting one on the palm. People like to think that the line refers to ones’ actual life. In a way, it does. The line should ideally be, long, deeply etched and unmarked. However, it is unlikely that many people in this modern day and age have a line like that.
The life line types:
- A long and deeply etched line which reaches the wrist (if unmarked) show vitality, routine, stability and motivation.
- A short line, if also weak or thin in its appearance reveals a lack of stability or energy levels. Often it is a mark of unstable early family life or a change in the middle of life.
- A life line that appears faint depicts a delicate or sensitive constitution, common on those who are not physically active
- A line which curves outward towards the Mount of Moon describes someone who loves to travel or is very outgoing.
- A line which runs closer to the thumb is someone who lacks interest in physical activities and may be cold or selfish. They prefer to stay close to home.
- When a life line appears to have a break in it, look for sister lines on one or both sides of the line, these lines give support to an otherwise uncertain period.
- A line on the inside of the life line would show family support and on the outside from a non-related source. If the break happens to overlap another part of the life line, it often indicates a planned change. Watch the video part 1. here
One Hundred Best things to do in Australia
Brought to you by Queensland Fishing Photos