Jupiter Mount Meaning in Palmistry
The Jupiter mount and finger (Index finger) represent the self-confidence, pride, ego, religion and the strengths and weaknesses of the character. The Jupiter mount is the padded area directly under the index finger. If it shares the space partially beneath the middle (Saturn finger), there is hands-on ability to achieve goals. Jupiter in palmistry represents:
- Growth and wisdom.
- Wealth and success.
- Glory and honours.
- How you deal with others.
- Your power and pride.
- Your self-esteem and ego.
Because Jupiter represents how we treat others and ourselves, when this mount is average, it shows a right amount of confidence, leadership skills, and ambition.
- If well developed, it depicts a friendly and social person with high self-esteem, confidence, motivation, and purpose.
- Overly developed Jupiter mount can indicate a very ambitious and bossy nature. They can be overbearing and arrogant, often with an enormous appetite for food, especially if the bottom phalange of the index (Jupiter) finger is also thick.
- A flat mount shows a lack of confidence or self-worth. They want others to take the lead, especially if the index (Jupiter) finger is short.
The above features together with an Earth hand show positive connotations.
The earth hand or square hand (obviously not exactly square) is one which has a square looking palm and short fingers. This shape is also referred to as the practical hand. The fingers are usually stiff and thick with rounded tips. There are typically only a few thick lines, and rarely any minor lines. The earth shaped hand can be plump, or it can be slim.
The heavy hand shows less patience than a slim one, but it depicts pride. A large, thick and full earth hand belongs to the farmer, the fisherman and truck driver type. The compact, earth kind is more energetic and practical, belonging to the more business-minded folk. It is common to also find this shape hand on someone creative.