Palmistry secrets that you should know if learning hand analysis. If you missed reading my tips from Destiny Palmistry News, I am again continuing the list of palmistry secrets from my past emails. I have twenty-two new hand-reading tips for your knowledge.
What is modern Western palmistry?
Palmistry analyses the hands, palm lines, ridges, and fingerprints. These days, contemporary palmistry steers away from the predictive side of reading hands. We use the art in Western culture mainly to depict character, career, and health. Other cultures do things a little differently.
Palm readers in the East prefer the predictive reading of accidents and disasters, and some even tell people when they might die. Knowing those things through the hands is impossible, and readers should avoid even attempting to look for them.
Most modern-day hand readers do not see palmistry as fortune-telling. People still want to know their future from their hands, but the problem is that the hands show what is happening right now, not what might happen. Realistically, the lines cannot predict the future. People make their own decisions in life. They can tell you that whatever you have done up until now can be a consequence of what may come.
22 Palmistry Secrets
- Someone with long-term emotional or mental problems often has curved fingers.
- The intuition line is a rare marking. However, an individual can be intuitive without it.
- Some fine lines have no specific meaning and are formed because we are sensitive to our environment
.They represent an overactive mind and stress. Breaksin lines are generally not a welcome marking. However, they represent change.
- Most ‘fine’ lines on the palms are caused by stress and worry.
- Branch Lines rising from the fate line can depict material inheritance or positive outcomes/avenues in a career.
- Rising lines on the fate line – If the fate line continues in a well-formed line after the rising branch, it shows the individual has benefited from a financial boost.
- In most cases, markings on the mounts accentuate the meaning of the mount either in a favourable or an undesirable way.
- A star is one mark that is both good and bad. On a line, based on traditional meaning, it is an unwelcome find, but on the Jupiter or Apollo mount, it can reveal extraordinary talent, financial windfalls or even fame as a reward for consistent effort.
- A long and deeply etched
life line(if unmarked) show vitality, routine, stability and motivation. These people can have strong personalities and tend to be stubborn and unchangeable.
More palmistry secrets
11. If the well-formed life line is coupled with a well-formed head line and long thumb, the thinking is clear, and success comes more effortlessly.
12. If your palm ridges are fading over time (if not due to old age), it can be a sign of poor health or alcohol/drug abuse.
13. Someone with a flexible thumb is more likely to be eager to listen and help you out.
14. The lower part of your hand shows a part of your character that describes how you react instinctively or physically. The more pronounced it is, the more physical energy is available.
15. Restlessness and unstable moods can be seen from lines on the mount of the Moon area and a chained heart line. It also shows disruptions in the love life.
16. Palmistry cannot predict the length of a person’s life. However, the quality of life can be visible from the lines.
17. Palmistry cannot accurately foretell the number of marriages or children. However, the stronger (deeper) the line, the more chances there are of a possible marriage.
18. If you have dry skin on your palms, you are likely going through a stressful phase in your life.
19. Mineral deficiencies can be seen in the palms. One sign is a series of islands like a chain within the major lines. Another is a brown (freckle-like) spot on the palm.
20. The little finger is called a ‘Mercury Finger’ and will tell you much about someone’s honesty. If the fingers are bent, that person is good at telling tales. ~ (Jane Struthers)
21. A double head line is rare and represents the dual or split personality.
22. A double heart line is rare and is mostly a close secondary parallel line. The two heart lines show an active emotional being. They are loyal and devoted to a fault. There is a duality in their outlook and passions in life in that they possess a deep love of their chosen career or hobby.
For more palmistry secrets, check out my Facebook page here at Life and Destiny palmistry