Hand Reading Tips You Must Know (Part one)
Over the past few years, I have been talking about many aspects of the hands and lines on the palms. If you have closely followed my newsletters, you would have seen most of the hand reading tips.
Like most, we don’t always have the time to read every email and every detail which is why I am putting together a collection of these tips for you to see or refresh your memory. To start with I have nineteen of the hand reading tips you should know:
- Parallel lines on the heart line indicate a wide emotional range.
- A wavy heart line shows an unpredictable person.
- Drooping lines, (like branches) off the heart line show disappointments in love.
- A clear cross on the life line can indicate a shock, an emotional upset or a sudden illness.
- If a person holds their hand in a clenched position, they are having difficulties coping with life or fear rejection.
6. If a person holds their fingers straight (not curled in) It shows that they are self-assured, easy to get along with and optimistic.
8. The area just above the thumb ball (below the index finger) is the area that shows aggression. If it happens to be red (like inflamed skin), it shows you have recently been angry or felt frustrated.
9. A thick pinkie is rare, it shows a very keen interest in a business.
10. Obstacles in life are shown on the palms by short horizontal lines that cross over main lines.
11. The head line is an excellent indicator of how well a person handles stress. If they cope well with pressure, the line should be free of flaws and markings.
12. If the tip of a finger is crooked, it can depict a history of changes in attitude or mindset.
13. Straight fingers and even phalanges are some of the signs of honesty.
14. Dry skin on the hands can point to health problems.
15. A long life line belongs to those who have a steady routine in their life.
16. A short life line belongs to those who may get restless easily, like to travel and tend to not live in the one place for long. If partnered with one who has a long life line, it will help them to settle down.
17. Tiny warts on the palms of the hand are a sign of long-term severe worry and a warning to make changes to remove the stress.
18. Someone with thick fingers can depict a hard worker. If they are soft and flabby, it means the opposite!
19. Someone who chews their fingernails has a very active mind. Boredom is the reason, not always anxiety or nervousness.
Learn about the finger phalanges and what they mean if they are thick, thin, long or short. The only book with this information is available now! Destiny Palmistry Character Awareness
Choose a job that’s right for you, take the career quiz here.