Long fingers What Do They Mean in Palmistry?
Long fingers, whether long compared to the palm or with a long palm, reveals the personality. They show someone who tends to be more mentally than physically active. Technical, slow-moving and slow talking, their mind is the driving force for their life purpose; carefully seeing every option with their suspicious mind.
If together with a square palm (noticeably shorter palm than fingers):
- With an eye and mind for detail, they cautiously and deliberately ensure a well-done job; although they may get pre-occupied with their ideas or beliefs.
- The combination of patience, fussiness and the ability to communicate, these people make good teachers, business people, writers, accountants, and bookkeepers; They excel in any field that requires precise accuracy.
- Almost everything they do is deliberate and thoughtful.
- Due to their observational skills, they are watchful and careful.
- Their slow style makes them patient and easy going.
- They can have a long memory.
- They can be cowardly, uncompassionate or cold.
- Their feelings are easily hurt, especially in a water hand, (a thin, elongated hand).
More about Long fingers.
The long fingers depict someone who is introspectively active, logical, intelligent, patient with a love of detail. They like to think things through themselves, and tend to be very inquisitive and eager to please, hence they make good students.
Most prefer to keep busy with thoughts and ideas and to have constant variety and change. Communication and technology are of interest to them, and they are often up to date with the latest technology.
Many have the talent in vocal or literary fields. I see this type of hand on actors and musicians. Other suitable careers for them would be in journalism, teaching or something that involves intellectual activities because they may become restless or bored without the mental stimulation.
The emotional side of their life may be difficult to experience; they feel more comfortable talking about their feelings rather than showing them. The long fingers with a long narrow palm is a bit different, read about it here.