Life line types and what they mean.
The life line types on the palm vary. Most lines, however, arc around the thumb ball and end at the wrist. The length and quality of this line tell certain character traits and constitution. It is a line which in palmistry is the most interesting one on the palm.
People often think that the line refers to ones’ actual length of life. It doesn’t, but, it can show the quality. The line should, ideally, be long, deeply etched and unmarked. However, it is unlikely that people in this modern day and age have a line like that.
The life line types:
- A long and deeply etched line which reaches the wrist (if unmarked) show vitality, routine, stability and motivation.
- A short line, if also weak or thin in its appearance reveals a lack of stability or energy levels. Often it is a mark of unstable early family life or a change in the middle of life.
life linethat appears faint depicts a delicate or sensitive constitution, common on those who are not physically active
- A line which curves outward towards the Mount of Moon describes someone who loves to travel or is very outgoing.
- A line which runs closer to the thumb is someone who lacks interest in physical activities and may be cold or selfish. They prefer to stay close to home.
- When a
life lineappears to have a break in it, look for sister lines on one or both sides of the line, these lines give support to an otherwise uncertain period.
- A line on the inside of the
life linewould show family support and on the outside from a non-related source. If the break happens to overlap another part of the life line, it often indicates a planned change.
Brought to you by Queensland Fishing Photos