Honesty Signs From the Hands
Palmistry can reveal much about the character. But are there any honesty signs? Like can you tell if someone is trustworthy and honourable? No one wants to feel exploited, especially when feelings are concerned. Having some knowledge of palmistry can help in situations where you need to judge someone’s basic personality quickly.
Unfortunately, in most circumstances, it’s not possible to see the palms of another person. However, there are signs of the shape of their hands which may give clues. Shaking their hand will also give you a feel of their skin texture and consistency. The positive honesty signs, to look for, are;
- Straight fingers and even phalanges.
- A firm handshake and dry skin. (Although damp skin can happen when someone is nervous too.)
- A square or squarish palm.
- Square fingertips.
- Straight thumb.
- Fingers held fairly open, not tightly together.
- The complete hand looks balanced, including the mounts.
Someone with a very waisted thumb may do anything to raise his or her status, including anything illegal. An even shaped thumb is best, especially if they have a responsibility for your accounts. The even thumb has both phalanges similar length and thickness. If the tip of the thumb looks square, with a square fingernail, it represents a practical and sensible nature.
The middle finger
The Saturn finger (middle finger) needs to be straight and of average length. A short middle finger can depict someone who doesn’t care much for rules and may prefer to socialize instead of getting the job done.
Potential signs of dishonesty
- The first sign of a ‘potentially’ deceitful nature is crooked fingers (as long as they are not distorted due to an accident). However, it is not an absolute indicator. Often a person has had some issues in their life that cause curved fingers.
- When the Mercury finger (pinkie) is curved inwards like a claw, it shows someone who can be a natural liar. They might tell you what you want to hear, rather than what they are thinking. It also makes them naturally ‘charming’.
- When the thumb is held close to the palm, like tucked in, it can show insecurity, shyness or secretiveness.
- A spongy or soggy feel to the palm can also depict dishonesty or laziness.
CHECK YOUR HAND SHAPE TO REVEAL CHARACTER TRAITS: