If you missed out on reading my tips from Destiny Palmistry news, I am once again continuing the list of tips from my past emails. I have gathered another twenty-one hand reading clues for your knowledge. I look forward to sending more each week in my newsletter.
- Someone with emotional or mental problems often have curved fingers.
- The intuition line is a rare marking. Although an individual can be intuitive without it.
- Some fine lines are formed because we are sensitive to our environment. Breaks in lines are generally not a welcome marking.
- Most fine lines on the palms are caused by stress and worry.
- Branch Lines rising from the fate line can depict material inheritance. It can be something as significant as a home or little, as a car. What matters is that the individual feels very grateful for receiving the gift, hence the marking on the line.
- Rising lines on the fate line – If the fate line continues in a well-formed line after the rising branch, it shows the individual has benefited greatly from the gift.
- In most cases, markings on the mounts accentuate the meaning of the mount either in a favourable or in an undesirable way.
- A star is one marking which is both good and bad. On a line, based on traditional meaning, it is an unwelcome find, but on the Jupiter or Apollo mount, it reveals extraordinary talent, financial windfalls or even fame as a reward for consistent effort.
- A long and deeply etched life line (if unmarked), show vitality, routine, stability and motivation.
More palmistry tips
- If the well-formed life line is coupled with a well-formed head line and long thumb, the thinking is clear, and success comes more effortlessly.
- If your palmar ridges are fading over time, (if not due to old age) it can be a sign of poor health, or alcohol/drug abuse.
- Someone with a flexible thumb is more likely to be eager to listen and help you out.
- The lower part of your hand shows a part of your character that describes how you react instinctively or physically? The more pronounced it is, the more physical energy is available.
- Restlessness and unstable moods can be seen in a chained heart line. It also shows disruptions in the love life.
- Palmistry cannot predict the length of a person’s life.
- It cannot foretell the number of marriages or children.
- Palmistry cannot tell what your future partner looks like, what age or size.
- Mineral deficiencies on the palms. One sign is a series of islands like a chain within the major lines.
- The little finger is called a ‘Mercury Finger’ and will tell you a lot about someone’s honesty. If the fingers are very bent, that person is good at telling tales. ~ (Jane Struthers)
- The long fingers show patience for more information and a much slower thinking person, but mentally very active.
- Your skin texture is about your character. Someone with many lines all over their hands depicts a highly strung, nervous person.
Palmistry Workshop Introduction
I’m so happy for Destiny Palmistry to once again announce Introductory workshops! Is at Victoria Point and Loganholme, (Brisbane). (TBA)
The first workshop. We are going to study and discuss hand shape and what it means to you.
This is the exciting basics of understanding character from a mere glimpse of the hands! Whether for yourself or loved ones, discover the secrets. Your true potential and possible hidden character traits can prepare you for success in achieving future goals – career, relationships, family, health and more.
Usually, the Group workshops are $25per/hour, now only $10 per person for the full session!! (lesson length depends on the number of attendees, normally around 2 hours). The first of the workshop is on the 29th Nov 2017. The second chance session will be Dec 6th – Please Email me for information and to book your seat. firstname.lastname@example.org