Teaching Ability Signs in Palmistry
There are many factors that come into a person’s ability to teach. The obvious one is an interest in passing knowledge (and having knowledge). Not having teaching ability doesn’t mean you cannot become a teacher. It does, however, mean you need to change or get out of your comfort zone in order to be an effective one.
So, if you want to be a school teacher and you are not keen on interacting with people, reading, studying, researching and checking endless piles of paperwork, then it’s obvious you won’t be a natural teacher. 🙂 In palmistry, the hand shape is the first sign that can give clues to the right character for a teacher.
Skills and Hand Type Required for Teaching Ability
To have teaching ability, you would obviously require good communication skills and a desire for sharing knowledge. A long pinkie is the first sign of communication ability. The shape of the hand that might show strong teaching ability is the air and fire hand.
The air hand shape
The air hand has a small palm compared to fingers. The palm is more square than a rectangle. The long fingers depict someone who is mentally active. They are logical, intelligent, patient and analytical (with a love of detail). They like to think things through themselves and tend to be very inquisitive and eager to learn. Hence, make excellent students and teachers. They prefer to keep busy mentally with thoughts and ideas with constant variety and change.
Communication and technology are of interest for the thinking types. They are frequently up to date with the latest technology. Many have the talent in vocal or literary fields. Suitable career for them would be in journalism, teaching or something that involves intellectual activities because they may become restless or bored without the mental stimulation. The air hand types should avoid mental exhaustion from taking on too many things. Flexible routines and activities that stimulate the mind are recommended.
The fire hand shape
The fire shaped hand, with its extended palm, has fingers relatively shorter. The palm is often unblemished, with broad lines. These people are mostly the extraverted type with a personality that is charismatic, energetic, impulsive, adventurous, fun-loving and intense; physically and mentally. These types make great teachers because they inspire others with their enthusiasm and are always looking for a challenge.
With their quick mind, the fire hand types like to get into competitive activities, so a physical education teacher is likely to have this hand shape. However, they are restless folk and can instantly become impatient if you are not following orders. When talking to a fire hand type, you must get to the point quickly because they already have made their own opinion of the matter.
- The air hand type (square palm, long fingers) will quickly deliver their information through the ability to articulate their know-how patiently.
- With long slim fingers of the air hand, they will have a caring nature.
- The person with a fire hand (long palm, short fingers) may use unique or unfamiliar methods. This type of teaching keeps students interested and eager to learn.
- The thumb should be sturdy and long, preferably. A weak thumb will show a lack of command or control over the students.
- An extended pinkie shows the ability to communicate well.
- The head line will be long and gently curved with a fork at its end.
- The mount of Jupiter (beneath index finger) may have a line formation called a ‘teacher’s square’ on it.
- A ring of Solomon – a curved line which sits beneath the index finger, will help since it depicts an ability to understand people.
- The skin is usually medium to soft and the nails wide, square or rectangle.
For more information about natural talent, salesman, sportsperson, healing ability, construction, creativity, leadership etc. Kindle and paperback book
For your personal hand reading for career see Destiny Palmistry Readings.