What are the success signs for business from the hands? It depends on what you think success is. Not everyone’s idea of success is the same. But, after looking at many hands of ‘wealthy’ people, I’ve noticed some things that are typical in the hands of these successful individuals. I’m not referring to someone who gets fame through the media or by marrying into a wealthy family. I’m talking about the self-made money makers who do it through their knowledge and effort.
As far as the shape of the hand, it is almost always a ‘practical’ and ‘thinking’ hand, the working hand, which has a square or squarish palm and the thinking hand with the longish fingers. An extended narrow palm belongs to the daydreamer, and whilst they can still become successful, it might not be in the way that the practical type does. The square palm gives the person an understanding of how things run and are organised. Please don’t pay too much attention to the lines because they can change.
The fingers also show things in common with successful people. Mostly, the fingers are long, especially the pinkie finger. Ruled by the planet Mercury, the pinkie, if it’s long, shows someone who can think clearly and express themselves. Communication is one of the best attributes; they are social, influential, and organised with a good vocabulary and pure eloquence. The extended pinkie should reach at least the top phalange line of the ring finger.
Success Signs for Business From the Hands
When looking for success signs for business, we need to consider what type of temperament is required. Mainly the individual can focus, learn, lead and take action. Many hand aspects show and relate to these abilities. But remember, it’s important to understand that some indicators can contradict others when it comes to reading hands. The following hand reading tips help recognise the character.
- The skin texture should not be too soft or silky, but slightly coarse, like paper. The only exception here is when the subject earns his fortune through e.g a computer software company or something similar.
- The consistency of the flesh has to look like there is some muscle tone under the skin, which depicts energy. At the very least the skin should not look ‘floppy’ and loose over the palm.
Success Signs for Business from the Thumb
The thumb has a great significance in reading hands; you can glance at a person’s hand and quickly get a general idea of their energy, drive, and basic temperament. So the thumb is a crucial part of character awareness, especially in situations where one meets someone for the first time. In most business or personal situations, people shake hands to introduce themselves. What a perfect opportunity to glance at the thumb! (Watch the video about the thumb here.)
As with most features, it is finding balance in proportion to itself and how it appears to look on the hand is ideal—nothing too crude and nothing too small. In general, a small thumb belongs to the daydreamer; a very low set thumb belongs to a worker’s hands; an extended thumb indicates the strength of character and intelligence. The thumb is an excellent aspect in which to attain clues confirming other characteristics found on the hands.
A thumb, which opens to a wide-angle, is mainly found on the low set thumb and suggests a more open and giving nature. However, an angle that is 90 degrees or greater denotes an overly flexible or reckless nature, which is not a good mark for a business person.
From the fingers
What to look for when you need a partner in business:
- Looking at the two middle fingers, they should have knotty joints, giving the appearance of swelling. The knotty fingers are a sign of shrewdness in financial matters (found in many successful business people).
- The phalanges between the fleshy parts of the finger joints should be even, revealing a well-balanced mind and personality.
- The phalanges on the thumb should also be even. If the tip of the thumb is noticeably shorter than the lower section, it shows a lack of willpower.
- A square fingernail on the thumb shows a practical organised person.
- The gap at the base of the middle and ring finger should not be as wide as the gap between the index/middle and the pinkie/ring.
Success Signs for Business and The Pinkie:
A long pinkie finger shows someone who can easily express themselves. These people are naturally good with money and do well in business and politics, science, education, television or radio broadcasting. Writing, entertaining, and music also often come naturally. Any subject that requires being able to convey their knowledge or express themselves using words. (Watch the video on suitable careers for hand shape here.)
A thick pinkie is rare. However, if it appears thicker compared to the rest of the fingers or just abnormally large, it shows someone who may be rather talkative with a keen interest in business or money. These people are perfectionists and potentially very shrewd. It may also be the sign of a workaholic.
~ Palm reader in Brisbane – Sari Puhakka.