Learn how to spot a passionate or romantic personality from the palms.
The basics of hand reading: People inherit many physical features and character traits from their parents, but we are all unique, and our hands show it. The basic shape of the hand is especially an essential part of reading the palms because it is what helps us to determine the first and most fundamental character of the person.
The fingers are a tremendous part because they can show how we express ourselves and how we have developed in the past. We all have distinctive looks, and the same goes for our psychological make-up, and that is why reading hands can become very involved and complicated. It is this personal disposition that reflects in our hands from birth.
To see romantic personality from the palms, you will not need a lot of palmistry knowledge. There are just five key areas that give away clues to the character from the hands.
- The mounts
- The thumb, and thumb setting
- The fingernails
- Skin texture and consistency
- The fingers
With a single glance, the length of the fingers immediately tells you something about the personality.
Short or long fingers tend to stand out, therefore is an excellent way to recognise character instantly. The short fingers reveal impatience for minor details, but with a quick mind. The long fingers show patience for more information and a much slower thinking person, but mentally very active. See here to learn about the big knuckles!
If the fingers appear neither long nor short, you have the perfect balance of character in general.
I recall when I first met my partner, I looked at his hands (as would any palm enthusiast like myself). The first thing I noticed, was that he had long fingers with a square palm. I have short fingers, with a square palm, so straight away I knew that we were going to have a different way of thinking. With his long fingers, it showed his slow ways and love of detail. I knew I was going to have to learn patience because, with my shorter fingers, I like to get things done quickly.
The romantic personality from the palms.
The romantic person is idealistic and sensitive, so the hand shapes, which would reveal these qualities, would be the water or fire hand. The water hand is long with long fingers. The fire hand has a rectangle or oval palm with shorter fingers.
- The fingers are smooth with long top phalanges and round or pointed fingertips; the more pointed they are, the more passionate they are. If they are round and blunt, the personality too is blunt and to the point.
- Fingernails ideally are round or oval. The square fingernail depicts the rational and practical.
- The base phalanges on most of the fingers are thick, showing sensuality and love of indulgence.
- The mount of Moon and Venus are relatively the same size, springy and well-rounded but not overdeveloped.
- The thumb is flexible, of reasonable length and size. The stiff thumb is too aggressive to belong to the romantic types.
- The texture of the skin is soft to medium coarseness.
- There are often many fine lines over the palm that indicate caring for other peoples feelings.
- The heart line is long and curved, ending high on the Jupiter mount or up to the Jupiter finger.
- The head line is also curved, sloping down to the Mount of Moon, portraying good imagination and someone who is in touch with their feelings.
The Passionate Personality
A person with much passion likely has a fire or an earth hand because they are naturally eager and energetic (especially the fire shaped hand).
- The skin feels warm and relatively soft or firm, but not flabby.
- The mount of Venus and Moon is highly developed, showing a high libido and strong sex instinct.
- The thumb is average to long, slightly flexible and set medium-low.
- The fingers are rather smooth (without protruding knuckles).
- The fingertips are rounded or spatulate with oval or round nails.
- The lines on the palm are long or deeply etched.
- The heart line has a curved shape, the more so, the more passion there is, especially if it has a deep curve ending between the Saturn and Jupiter finger.
- A Simian line, which is one long line across the palm (instead of a separate heart and head line) adds to the intensity, as will a full girdle of Venus.
- Too Many Palm Lines? What Does it Mean?
- Health From the Palm of Your Hand
- Palmistry Guide and Meanings For Beginners
- Trident Mark Meaning on the Palm Lines
- My Future? The Typical Question in Palmistry