Apollo Mount and Sun lines (Also named the Line of Apollo or Success Line)
Positive aspects of the Apollo mount show a versatile and adaptable person. Negative aspects can point to gambling or paying too much attention to appearances. (See more below about the features and marks).
If the mount of Apollo is displaced towards the mount of Saturn (partially under the middle finger) or between the two fingers, the creative side of the personality is significant; often these people have a loop of seriousness. If the mount is flat and the ring finger is thin or short, it displays introvert qualities. The Apollo mount and Apollo finger (ring finger) with positive aspects represent:
- Outward appearances.
- The sense of style.
- Social life.
Development of the Apollo mount:
- A large and full Apollo mount depicts someone more flamboyant and extroverted; they enjoy being in the centre of attention.
- When it is noticeably flat, the sense of style and social aspects of the character are introverted; not one to have an interest in appearances or show off their possessions. A minimalist at heart.
So, the positive indicators are:
- If the mount is not overly large, shows good creativity.
- The Apollo mount has rising lines on it (sun lines), shows the potential of success.
- If the mount has a star, shows potential for fame.
Negative indicators are:
- Many crisscrossed lines on the mount, shows that the person is overdoing things, working too hard or failing in some other way.
- An overly large mount can show greed or overindulge in food or drink.
- A crossbar or cross on the sun line can depict problems with the reputation.
The Sun line, the success line, also known as the line of Apollo.
The sun line is a vertical line which rises from the upper areas of the Mount of Moon or anywhere on the Apollo mount. It is not present as a complete line on all hands and is more typically found only in segments. When one has the success line on the palm, it signifies the sense of achievement and satisfaction that a person feels in their life.
In legend, Apollo was the name granted to the sun god who ruled over creativity, music, and the arts; that is why the line is more prominent on those who are using their creative talent positively.
The longer this line, the more it shows talent to express creativity, personal fulfilment or merely the capacity to enjoy life. It is not a guarantee of fame and fortune, but it does bring a certain amount of luck into the individual’s life. It shows that there is potential for accomplishing a great deal. In some cases, this line rises from inside the life line; it is then referred to as an inheritance line, suggesting money or property acquired from the family’s estate.
Get a one card psychic tarot reading here, click on the pic to get your reading.
Paperback copies of Destiny Palmistry are available here.