Learn how to spot a passionate or romantic personality from the palms.
To see romantic personality from the palms, you will not need a lot of palmistry knowledge. There are just five key areas that give away clues to the character from the hands.
- The mounts
- The thumb and it’s setting
- The fingernails
- Skin texture and consistency
- The fingers
With a single glance, the length of the fingers immediately tells you something about the personality.
Short or long fingers tend to stand out, therefore is an excellent way to recognise character instantly. The short fingers reveal impatience for minor details, but with a quick mind.
The long fingers show patience for more information and a much slower thinking person, but mentally very active. See here to learn about the big knuckles!
If the fingers appear neither long nor short, you have the perfect balance of character in general.
I recall when I first met my partner, I looked at his hands (as would any palm enthusiast like myself). The first thing I noticed, was that he had long fingers. I have short fingers, with a square palm, so straight away I knew that we were going to have a different way of thinking.
The fact that I knew about his slow ways and love of detail from a mere glance helped me understand that I was going to have to learn patience (which is not a bad thing!).
The romantic personality from the palms.
- The fingers are smooth with long top phalanges and round or pointed fingertips; the more pointed they are, the more passionate they are.
- Fingernails are round or oval.
- The base phalanges on most of the fingers are thick, showing sensuality and love of indulgence.
- The mount of Moon and Venus are relatively the same size, springy and well-rounded but not overdeveloped.
- The thumb is flexible, of reasonable length and size.
- The texture of the skin is soft to medium coarseness.
- There are often many fine lines over the palm.
- The heart line is long and curved, ending high on the Jupiter mount or up to the Jupiter finger.
- The head line is also curved, sloping down to the Mount of Moon, portraying good imagination and someone who is in touch with their feelings.
The Passionate Personality
A person with much passion likely has a fire or an earth hand because they are naturally eager and energetic (especially the fire shaped hand).
- The skin feels warm and relatively soft or firm, but not flabby.
- The mount of Venus and Moon is highly developed, showing a high libido and strong sex instinct.
- The thumb is average to long, slightly flexible and set medium-low.
- The fingers are rather smooth (without protruding knuckles).
- The fingertips are rounded or spatulate with oval or round nails.
- The lines on the palm are long or deeply etched.
- The heart line has a curved shape, the more so, the more passion there is, especially if it has a deep curve ending between the Saturn and Jupiter finger.
- A Simian line, which is one long line across the palm (instead of a separate heart and head line) adds to the intensity, as will a full girdle of Venus.
- Success Line Marks and Meanings in Palmistry
- Arrow Sign or Hook Symbol Meaning in Palmistry
- Lotus Flower Symbol Indian Palmistry
- Nail Shape Meanings in Palmistry
- Signs of Divorce from the Palm and Marriage lines