Palmistry books that are easy to understand. They are loaded with images and diagrams that explain the details in layman’s language.
- Learn about all the types of life lines – foresee potential, health, warnings and more
- Discover the kinds of the head line- to understand the way you think
- Various heart lines – how your emotions affect your relationships
- All the minor lines including rare and unusual indicators
- All the markings and what they mean…plus much more, including a big section on the Simian Line.
Don’t want paperback or KIndle books? Check out the eBooks here at the Palmistry Shop
NEW TO AMAZON
Learn the exciting art of hand analysis. Whether you are a beginner or have some experience, there is always something new to learn. Palmistry is more than merely looking at the lines on the hands. The art of analysing hands is about seeing the character and discovering your potential and purpose in life. If you are interested in palmistry for personal reasons or if you are a therapist, counsellor, or a healer, studying the hands can allow you to add additional means to your range of work. You can give your clients more insight and clarity in attaining their maximum power to achieve goals. I have included some example readings from which you will learn some surprising things about personality profiling. You can even discover your life purpose. What are your strengths? And what are your weaknesses?
GET THE NEW LIFE AND DESTINY PALMISTRY FROM AMAZON https://www.amazon.com/dp/1719503966
Example readings included
What might depict a gentle person, or a potentially violent personality? Or what about someone who can make money? The signs of a risk-taker or an addict. You can shake someone’s hand and immediately get an idea about their basic personality, how fantastic is that? Discover what all those lines on your palm mean. Start from the very basics of hand analysis by learning about skin texture, fingernails and even the shape of the fingers. We use all these features of the hand when doing a palm reading, and you can learn it all in this one book.
OUT NOW! The Palmistry Books by Sari Puhakka.
Palmistry for relationships?
There are many incredible ways palmistry can improve our lives; not only in discovering about ourselves but for others as well. You and your potential lover have a greater chance of success when you discover their relationship behaviour. It is exciting to have this knowledge and to be able to understand people and improve their relationships.
Few very simple clues on the hands can help us to see the underlying personality and whether or not there is compatibility, and if not, knowing about it can prevent future issues.
- If someone is a real, genuine person, the fingers tell all.
- Learn how to tell if a person has a flawed character, such as a petty thief or a perpetual liar.
- Imagine meeting someone for the first time; it is nice to know if they might have past issues that could affect the way they treat other people; it makes it easier to understand them and possibly be more forgiving.
- Some qualities might be offensive, and knowing what to look for can make a decision about whether or not to know them better a little easier.
Money making skills?
To find confident, ambitious and steady workers in business, the basics of palmistry are particularly handy to an employer looking for a particular kind of employee. It saves time and money to choose the right person for the job the first time.
Can palmistry help regards children?
These fundamental principles are also extremely useful for a parent, to see something shaping in the life of your child. If an aspect is not particularly active, the parent can then use this knowledge and help the child to grow up with better support.
I cannot mention enough just how amazing this experience is. When you learn these basics of Palmistry, not only will you be able to see how to improve your life, but also help others. That is a bonus.
From Destiny palmistry books, you are able to understand the character from various parts of the hand and fingers. Here is a list of just a few topics:
- Elements in the shape of the hand, as well as specific areas of the hand and what they mean.
- The mounts on the hand and their development.
- Fingertip shapes and what they mean.
- Skin texture and fingernails.
- Crooked or leaning fingers and specific finger length and size.
- Temperaments and abilities judged by hand shape.
- Occupations and the elements.
- The faithful one.
- The unfaithful one.
- The romantic one.
- Ambition and leadership.
- What does the thumb alone say about you?
More traits recognised from the hands.
The strengths and weaknesses of our nature affect the shape of our hands, and when it comes to relationships, I think this knowledge is crucial. Hand reading at a glance can tell you about many personality traits:
- Honesty / dishonesty
- Jealousy and insecurity
- Responsibility / leadership skills
- Loving nature/warmth
- Cold nature / unresponsive
- Ego and self-esteem/depression
- Daydreamer / go-getter
- Stubbornness / submissiveness
- Communication skills
- Secretiveness / openness
- Shrewdness and more.
Download easy lessons for a more detailed study. – SEE INFO HERE
Thanks for your support and I hope you truly enjoy the books.
Need more than just Palmistry Books?
Do you procrastinate? Struggle with mental blocks? Do you wish you had magical powers or that you were psychic? What part of your life (or yourself) do you want to change? What is stopping you from being and doing what you love? Or, do you know what it is you want?
Do you suffer from a lack of motivation or low moods?
Is that why you overeat? Is that why you didn’t go to work or out with friends? Getting motivated and losing weight is so much easier when you have the power of your mind on your side. Surprising results to turn your life around starting with only one minute of your time.
Did you spend too much money to cheer yourself up?
- Learn how to be your own Psychic.
- Problem-solving exercises
- Working more effectively
- Tips for successful relationships
- Help to quit smoking.
- Ideas to motivate.
- Meditation exercises.
- Finding your life purpose.
Claim Your Power (e-book $9.95)
‘Succeed in Everything You Do With Little Effort’