WATER HAND SHAPE
The water hand shape – In astrology, the water signs are Scorpio, Pisces, and Cancer. Also called the feeling hand. The water hand shape type is characterized by long palms and long fingers, sometimes the fingers are normal length. The hand often appears very narrow overall. The fingers will be lean with conic or pointed tips. The hands often feel soft and kind of damp. There will be many fine lines all over the palm that reveals someone who is sensitive, intuitive and dreamy.
- They are often extremely imaginative, creative and compassionate, attracted to the arts, healing professions or counselling.
- The long fingers show their patience and eye for detail, but they can be unworldly or impractical.
- Health wise they are vulnerable and can lack energy; they may suffer stress-related issues.
- Having some form of spiritual beliefs will be helpful in their day to day motivation.
- They are quite introverted and so will prefer peace and quiet and to move at a slower pace in life, with a dislike of rowdy crowds and competition.
- Because of their intuition and connection to the emotions, their feelings are easily hurt; they can pick up other people’s moods without even realizing it.
For more about the water hand shape and all of the fingers see Destiny Palmistry here.
The author and publisher disclaim any liability or responsibility to any person or entity with respect to any outcome, loss or damage caused directly or indirectly from the utilisation of any information presented in the readings or this website.
Enjoying the content? Please give any amount to show your support.
♥ Good Morning Sari.
I just want to thank you for being beside me for many years 🙂 My faith in you is far beyond. I remember my reading back in 2010, you were so accurate and proved my entire family wrong who kept doubting me. So many things you predicted, I hold you close to my heart forever more. A friend in need is a friend indeed. Love and light shine through you, Sari. One in a million you are :). Gratitude fulfilled Xxx. C. T. Qld.