A life purpose reading – Discovering your life mission.
A life purpose reading from your fingerprints, combined with features from the hands, will reveal a key theme of your life, your strengths and what you need to know to use your full potential.
We all have a particular calling or purpose in life; it is our passion in pursuit of a dream. Your life mission reveals your power that will propel you towards that goal.
Scientifically based information from the fingerprints will not only help you get a clear direction in your life from your strengths but explain your life lessons, your weaknesses that are holding you back and why you keep struggling in some areas of your life?
Why do you need to know about your life mission? To be aware of the reason that you are here, living the life you are meant to live, your values, your worth, and your goals from a soul perspective. Get to understand your personal motives and make clear life decisions to claim your power and live your best life possible.
Answers through a life purpose reading – Some of us are living our lives’ real purpose yet are completely unaware, unfortunately still making mistakes and ignoring the signs.
Life purpose reading, what has this mission got to do with fingerprints?
We are all aware that our fingerprints never change. So in hand analysis, these prints are our real character, which will never change, unlike other features and lines of the hands.
Anything can bring change to their life, and the lines form and continue to change as our lives grow; the fingers and nails too can change. Does your hand resemble the hand of an infant? I doubt it, and if it did, the meaning of this through hand diagnosis would be immaturity or lack of development.
Success in palms – This particular reading can give you these answers and more! It is done by using the fingerprints only and is included in the Premium Hand Analysis (recommended)
NOTICE: Update 24th August 2020. Please be aware that due to high demand, the current waiting time for a reading is a minimum of one week (possibly up to 2 weeks).
ORDER THE READING READING BELOW $120.00
- Please provide clear photos (in an e-mail) of your palms (whole hand) and fingerprints indicating left and right hands.
- Fingerprints are required, (clear photo or ink print). Talcum powder on the fingertips can make the lines of the fingerprint more visible in a photo. Please note the complete fingerprint needs to be visible from the top crease to the sides.
- Please let me know if you are male or female and right or left-handed?
- Your DATE OF BIRTH (Exact time and place for a more accurate reading).
- CLICK HERE to send images to me.
- Click on the buy now button for e-mail reading or contact me below to arrange another payment method.
- NOTE: Your reading is a personal service and might be placed in a queue if there are others who have ordered before you. Please be patient, the waiting time for your reading varies depending on the demand.
(You will receive an e-mail back to let you know the approximate completion date of the reading).
Why learn about your purpose?
Anyone who seems to have it all is undoubtedly doing what they love. Finding a purpose in life involves getting in touch with your true self and then doing what you love. Think about what is essential in your life, what makes you happy and why you do the things that you do. We all know what we like, just ask yourself honestly what it is, that you want.
When you know your purpose, you know what you must do. It can be a gut feeling or a knowing that gives you enthusiasm for your life. Not knowing your purpose and doing whatever comes along every day can drain your energy and motivation. If you want to know what your purpose in life is, then look at the things you love:
- Look around you, what’s in your house, your shelves, and your room?
- Do you enjoy indoors, outdoors and what do you do every day?
- More importantly, what do you think about all day?
- What did you want to be or do when you left school?
- Do you still love to do what you did as a child?
- What hobbies do you have?
- Do you like to make others happy?
Your skill is not necessarily your purpose. You may have some ability or have a natural talent for something, but that does not mean that you enjoy doing those things.
Feedback from happy customers
♥ Hello Sari,
Wow, that’s really great reading. How can you tell me so much about the situation that I’m facing now? That’s really amazing. Thank you so much. Andria.
After many interviews, I finally got an excellent job offer as a contractor. Your prediction was 100% accurate and thanks to you many times. Great wishes to you and your family. Again, many thanks for your replies & you support. Have a great day, Sincerely, R.R—Trial Reading.
♥ Thanks, that was very accurate. Many thanks for taking the time to do this reading for me. J.D.C E-mail
Please subscribe to our Youtube channel, and don’t forget to LIKE AND SHARE!