The Chariot of Destiny
The Chariot of destiny brings willpower, determination and strength. You have set some goals or intentions, and now you can channel your inner power to bring your goals to life. When you apply discipline, commitment and willpower to reach your goals, you will be successful.
It is not the time now to be passive and just hope for things to work out for you. It is time to take focused action and stick to the course, no matter what challenges might come your way.
You might get pulled in all directions and your conviction will be tested. Other people may even try to distract you or get in the way of being able to achieve your goal. However, the chariot of destiny is inviting you to draw upon your willpower to get very clear about what’s important to you, so you can get past any obstacles.
The Chariot of Destiny is a sign that you will be successful if you maintain focused and confident in your abilities. You cannot cut corners or take the easy road. Victory is within reach but it’s up to you to follow through. Assert yourself, be bold and express your desires. Lay down your boundaries and have faith in yourself. Know who you are and what you stand for.
Your best success at this time will come through continuing on or going for it in spite of obstacle, discouragement or disappointments and taking a rest when needed. In some instances, the chariot of destiny literally represents travel, especially a road trip.
The best course of action
Look to your inner world, change the way you react to events, and choose to be happy. When you let go of fear or doubt, success will come.
Thank you for participating in the psychic tarot one card reading today, I hope you get some benefit from your message and look forward to a bright future.
If you did not have clarity from your reading, you’re welcome to try again. Remember, asking a question the second time means that you may not have been clear the first time. Try to simplify your question, or just ask ‘what is it that I need right now?’
IMPORTANCE OF DREAMS
Your dreams say a lot about what is going on in your life, and possibly someone else’s as well. Pay attention to them, especially the vivid, loud dreams, they are the easiest way to tune into your intuition because you are asleep. Some dreams represent our repressed unconscious needs from our conscious awareness. If we can understand what they mean, our subconscious may be able to help us in dealing with our day to day life.
- Your dreams can provide insight into your relationships or situations; they can bring healing and help you resolve problems.
- Recurring dreams are trying to draw your attention to a long-standing issue that needs addressing.
- Nightmares are a way of shocking you into recognizing the stress you are in and what may be causing it.
- Often your dreams are a warning of your issues, whether it be health, your job or a dangerous situation ahead of you or someone close to you.
- Think about what you are dreaming and try to analyse the thought to match what is going in your life.
- If there is a colour that is recognizable, use the shade guide in this book to see what it might signify.
- People and animals in dreams symbolize our behaviour and attitude, so it is essential to acknowledge the actions and behaviour of them and relate it to your situation.
Our Facebook group is https://www.facebook.com/groups/tarotandpsychic
Want another message? See our Angel Guidance messages here
Get free palmistry lessons through our YouTube channel here
Want a more personalised reading? See here for more information