Angel Guide Message
You are drawn to the image of the sun and the sea, and that gives you two angel guide messages today.
One is that you have a guardian, you and the people you love are safe. The angels are watching you and your needs will be met. The worst is behind you. Don’t think that what you’re doing is not worth the effort, don’t fear that it’s not going to work out. Things are looking good and the effort you have put in will bring you your success.
Your second message is ‘patience’. You are only just getting started, so give yourself a chance and be patient.
Angel guide message details: Like the rising sun, you are getting ready to open into the world. Don’t try to rush progress and instead enjoy learning new skills or knowledge. Nurture your body with lots of fresh air, water and healthy food. Soon you will get a sign telling you it’s time to put your knowledge into action. In the meantime, you will succeed in some areas. Avoid dwelling on the negative side of things. Don’t allow inconsistent or indecisive mindset to get the upper hand. Use positive thoughts and count your ‘wins’ no matter how small.
Thank you, I hope you got some help from this angel guide message. Psychic readings by Sari.
You might like:
PREPARING FOR PSYCHIC DEVELOPMENT
You do not have to wish to be a “psychic” to benefit from having the intuitive ability. This ability can help you in many ways once you understand it. Meditation is the first step in this development.
If your intuition feels entirely blocked and meditating hard, it may be necessary for you to go to a peaceful, quiet place. Also, if you choose to meditate at night, the moon is very calming and has been known to help people get in touch with their inner selves.
You might love the warmth of the sun and the sunlight shimmering on the water or brightly coloured flowers and gardens, then choose a sunny day to visit your place of peace. Once you have absorbed all that peaceful energy, it is easier to go back to it in your memory the next time you are meditating.
If going out is too complicated then you can find your sanctuary within your home. You can set your garden or patio, so you feel like you are getting away from it all.
You could even adopt a part of your home indoors for your personal space. It does not have to be a whole room; just a small corner space.
First, follow these simple steps:
- First, remove any clutter and make the area free from dust and open the window if there is one. Have as much nature around you as possible.
- You need a comfortable place to sit. If you do not have a table and chair, then you can create a space on the floor with a cloth, pillows or blankets.
- Turn off unnecessary noise, and cover up the computer or television.
- If you are outside and have pets, make sure they are busy (chewing a bone or something). Pets are usually like children, and you may find it difficult to meditate with them trying to get your attention?
The following items are optional for your personal space but can be an excellent focus for psychic practice.
- Flowers, herbs or living plants in pots.
- A psychic journal for keeping notes on ideas and a record of your development and any readings that you may do for yourself or others.
- Candles (See the section on colours and use the appropriate tone to your needs).
- Statues or pictures of angels or power animals such as the elephant, horse or eagle.
- Have tools such as tarot cards, crystals, and a pendulum.
- If you like to paint or draw, then your easel, paints, brushes, and pens.
Painting and drawing can help you to open channels to visualize images and make hearing your intuition easier. It does not matter what you paint; any picture works with your imagination.
If you have a mental block, then take a photo or a picture in a magazine and make your version of it in a painting. You might be surprised at how much you enjoy doing it.
About the author:
Sari Puhakka, expert hand analyst, writer, and artist. Sari has been studying hands for over 34 years. Destiny Palmistry is her second published book. She is originally from Toijala, Finland. Born in 1967. She emigrated to Sydney Australia in 1977 with her parents and three sisters. In 1996, she became a mother of four children, currently living in Queensland Australia. Sari initially wrote ‘Claim Your Power’ and began reading palms and cards as a hobby, now she holds workshops to teach hand analysis and attends events for readings. The website for more information is www.destinypalmistry.com
WEBSITE NOTICE: The author disclaims any liability or responsibility to any person or entity concerning any outcome, loss or damage caused directly or indirectly by the utilisation of any information presented on this website. Intended for general advice and or entertainment purposes only.
- How to Foresee Achievements and Talent
- Nail Shapes on the Finger and What it Means
- Seven-Year Cycle Time Scale on the Sun Line
- True Detective Signs from Your Hands
- Quick and Easy Palm Reading Method
- Lottery Win Signs and Marks on the Palm
- Various Palm Lines That Reveal an Overthinker
- Messy Palm Lines That Reveal Struggles
- Inner Heart Line of Hidden Feelings in the Palm Lines
- Dual Personality From the Palm Lines
- Signs of a Cynic or Pessimist in Hand Analysis
- Signs of Depression and Anxiety in Palmistry