Long fingers – Palmistry
Long fingers, whether long compared to the palm or with a long palm, reveals someone who is more mentally than physically active. Technical, slow-moving and slow talking, their mind is the driving force for their life purpose; carefully seeing every option with their suspicious mind.
If together with a square palm (noticeably shorter palm than fingers):
- With an eye and mind for detail, they cautiously and deliberately ensure a well-done job; although they may get pre-occupied with their ideas or beliefs.
- The combination of patience, fussiness and the ability to communicate, these people make good teachers, business people, writers, accountants, and bookkeepers; They excel in any field that requires precise accuracy.
- Almost everything they do is deliberate and thoughtful.
- Due to their observational skills, they are watchful and careful.
- Their slow style makes them patient and easy going.
- They can have a long memory.
- They can be cowardly, uncompassionate or cold.
- Their feelings are easily hurt, especially in a water hand, (a thin, elongated hand).
More about Long fingers.
The long fingers depict someone who is mentally active, logical, intelligent, patient with a love of detail. They like to think things through themselves. Tend to be very inquisitive and eager to please, they make good students.
Most prefer to keep busy mentally with thoughts and ideas with constant variety and change. Communication and technology are of interest to them, and they are often up to date with the latest technology.
Many have the talent in vocal or literary fields. A suitable career for them would be in journalism, teaching or something that involves intellectual activities because they may become restless or bored without the mental stimulation.
The emotional side of their life may be difficult to experience; they feel more comfortable talking about their feelings rather than showing them.