Long fingers – Palmistry
Long fingers, whether long compared to the palm or with a long palm, reveals someone who is more mentally than physically active. Technical, slow-moving and slow talking, their mind is the driving force for their life purpose; carefully seeing every option with their suspicious mind.
If together with a square palm (noticeably shorter palm than fingers):
- With an eye and mind for detail, they cautiously and deliberately ensure a well-done job; although they may get pre-occupied with their ideas or beliefs.
- The combination of patience, fussiness and the ability to communicate, these people make good teachers, business people, writers, accountants, and bookkeepers; They excel in any field that requires precise accuracy.
- Almost everything they do is deliberate and thoughtful.
- Due to their observational skills, they are watchful and careful.
- Their slow style makes them patient and easy going.
- They can have a long memory.
- They can be cowardly, uncompassionate or cold.
- Their feelings are easily hurt, especially in a water hand, (a thin, elongated hand).
More about Long fingers.
- The long fingers depict someone who is mentally active, logical, intelligent, patient with a love of detail.
- They like to think things through themselves.
- Tend to be very inquisitive and eager to please, they make good students.
- Prefer to keep busy mentally with thoughts and ideas with constant variety and change.
- Communication and technology are of interest to them, and they are often up to date with the latest technology.
- Many have the talent in vocal or literary fields.
- A suitable career for them would be in journalism, teaching or something that involves intellectual activities because they may become restless or bored without the mental stimulation.
- The emotional side of their life may be difficult to experience; they feel more comfortable talking about their feelings rather than showing them.