Call of Destiny
The star is your call of destiny, and what does that mean? It’s telling you that you should be focusing on faith, the future, and what could be. This is the hope for the future, a good omen. It is time for optimism and belief in yourself and what you can achieve.
You want to find (or regain) a sense of meaning, inspiration, or purpose to your life and hope your future will be better than your past.
In romance, you may be feeling the lack of love or fulfilment in your life and will dream of, or hope to meet, someone special, and something will occur that will inspire you or encourage that wish.
Work and Finances
Are you unhappy with your work status and you want things to improve? You are going to discover a new method, talent, or ability that you can bring to your work or the work that you’ll be doing in the future. You will make great strides in your long-term professional goals and be showered with gifts, assistance, and business calls, also, good news will arrive offering new hope and the promise of future success and fulfilment.
Don’t worry about your finances. you’ll make money in the long run and your prospects for the future look even better.
Special Guidance for your call of destiny
It’s the call of destiny that motivates you or compels you to go on. Your desire is not in vain, and that which you are yearning for will ultimately find fulfilment. Follow what you know to be true for yourself with deep sincerity and a firm resolve. In due time your star shall shine.
Love and Light
Thank you for participating in the psychic tarot one card reading today, I hope you get some benefit from your message and look forward to a bright future.
If you did not have clarity from your reading, you’re welcome to try again. Remember, asking a question the second time means that you may not have been clear the first time. Try to simplify your question, or just ask ‘what is it that I need right now?’
IMPORTANCE OF DREAMS
Your dreams say a lot about what is going on in your life, and possibly someone else’s as well. Pay attention to them, especially the vivid, loud dreams, they are the easiest way to tune into your intuition because you are asleep. Some dreams represent our repressed unconscious needs from our conscious awareness. If we can understand what they mean, our subconscious may be able to help us in dealing with our day to day life.
- Your dreams can provide insight into your relationships or situations; they can bring healing and help you resolve problems.
- Recurring dreams are trying to draw your attention to a long-standing issue that needs addressing.
- Nightmares are a way of shocking you into recognizing the stress you are in and what may be causing it.
- Often your dreams are a warning of your issues, whether it be health, your job or a dangerous situation ahead of you or someone close to you.
- Think about what you are dreaming and try to analyse the thought to match what is going in your life.
- If there is a colour that is recognizable, use the shade guide in this book to see what it might signify.
- People and animals in dreams symbolize our behaviour and attitude, so it is essential to acknowledge the actions and behaviour of them and relate it to your situation.
Claim Your Power
Do you procrastinate? Or struggle with mental blocks? Do you wish you had magical powers or that you were psychic? What part of your life (or yourself) do you want to change? What is stopping you from being and doing what you love? Alternatively, do you know what it is you want? We all have the power to succeed in what we want, and it can be much easier than you think. Starting with only one minute each day to become happier in all areas of your life. This book is about discovering your full potential and tapping into the power of your mind to bring about positive changes to succeed in all the things you do and want. Surprising results to turn your life around sometimes instantly.
Our Facebook group is https://www.facebook.com/groups/tarotandpsychic
Want another message? See our Angel Guidance messages here
Get free palmistry lessons through our YouTube channel here
Want a more personalised reading? See here for more information