The Lucky Magician is a New Beginning
The lucky magician is indicating an important event or month. The focus is on new beginnings, manifesting desires, love’s urgings, houses or property, finance and the future.
The magician is a sign that you have all the skills and abilities you need to be successful. The universe is aligning to bring positive changes your way. However, you must use your intellect, concentration and willpower to make things happen. Right now is a time in your life when you have the power to manifest the outcome you want. If it is referring to other people in your life it usually refers to someone you can learn from whose ability and wisdom will impress you.
In romance (though you might not think so now), a new romantic beginning or rekindled affair is at hand and a great love affair is imminent. It is a great time to start a new relationship. This new love or strengthened old one will have some happy surprises in store. If you are in a relationship, it means you will be moving to a deeper level and stronger commitment and happiness.
Special work guidance from the lucky magician
You will suddenly become more goal-oriented or motivated and will have the means to attract whatever it is you need in your work environment, it may even be an increase in salary or income. This is the time when luck is with you in landing a new job or other employment opportunities. If you are considering a new business, it’s a good time to start.
The lucky magician shows that you are at the very first stage of your development and you must understand your place. Be ready to accept more, but the result will be up to you. It depends entirely upon your intention, and desire, or how much you want it.
Outcome: You are going to begin again.
Love and light
Thank you for participating in the psychic tarot one card reading today, I hope you get some benefit from your message and look forward to a bright future.
If you did not have clarity from your reading, you’re welcome to try again. Remember, asking a question the second time means that you may not have been clear the first time. Try to simplify your question, or just ask ‘what is it that I need right now?’.
IMPORTANCE OF DREAMS
Your dreams say a lot about what is going on in your life, and possibly someone else’s as well. Pay attention to them, especially the vivid, loud dreams, they are the easiest way to tune into your intuition because you are asleep. Some dreams represent our repressed unconscious needs from our conscious awareness. If we can understand what they mean, our subconscious may be able to help us in dealing with our day to day life.
- Your dreams can provide insight into your relationships or situations; they can bring healing and help you resolve problems.
- Recurring dreams are trying to draw your attention to a long-standing issue that needs addressing.
- Nightmares are a way of shocking you into recognizing the stress you are in and what may be causing it.
- Often your dreams are a warning of your issues, whether it be health, your job or a dangerous situation ahead of you or someone close to you.
- Think about what you are dreaming and try to analyse the thought to match what is going in your life.
- If there is a colour that is recognizable, use the shade guide in this book to see what it might signify.
- People and animals in dreams symbolize our behaviour and attitude, so it is essential to acknowledge the actions and behaviour of them and relate it to your situation.
Our Facebook group is https://www.facebook.com/groups/tarotandpsychic
Want another message? See our Angel Guidance messages here
Get free palmistry lessons through our YouTube channel here
Want a more personalised reading? See here for more information