The Letter M on the Palm has meaning, but it’s not what you think!
There are many explanations about the letter M on the palm, however, a large number of them are not credible. The confusing thing is that most people do not understand palmistry. People, in general, see it as simply fortune-telling, and that is due to the type of information that is available online.
The coincidental letters formed by lines do not have any significance in real palmistry. If you believe the lines form the letter m on your palm, you’re observant and keen to learn about the lines. However, it is the lines that form the letter that is important.
What does the letter m on the palm stand for?
If you believe in symbolism, then it stands for ‘Money’ and anyone who possesses this mark will make some money in their life. However, if you know anything about real palmistry, you will know that it is a false belief.
- The life line, if short forms the first part, it means that you are not very grounded, you probably love change and to travel. It can also say that you are restless and don’t stay in one place for long. People who don’t connect closely to their ancestors or family have this line. Read more about the short life line here. The first line can also be formed by the fate line.
- The head line in this position is the most common line and shows a practical thinking person. See a video about the various head lines here.
- Career line which starts at the head line shows that the subject has not found their ideal career or motivation until around age 35. Read more about the career line here.
- The heart line in this position indicates an ordinarily emotional person who loves their freedom. They do not like overly clingy people and might also be somewhat selfish or cold in relationships. You can watch a video about the various heart lines here.
- The health line. (See pic of money triangles, read below)
What about the money triangle?
Like the letter m on the palm, the money triangles are also myths. The great triangle is supposed to depict someone who has the ability to save and retain money. The great triangle forms if there is a health line or fate line present. The health line or fate line can rise from the line of life and if long enough, forms the triangle. See about the meaning of a health line here.
The money triangle means the same but through business. That is also a myth. It’s simply a branch from the fate line reaching the head line. It means that the subject might have a great idea and use their mind to aid in career choices. Or, if the line comes inside the life line, (from the ball of thumb) which it often does, then it’s simply a stress line which affects the person’s mental well being.
Triangle of Earnings
Lastly, the triangle of earnings is supposed to show wealth. I see these lines crossing all the time. Not one of the people I’ve spoken to have wealth nor do they have savings. Sure they hope to one day, but doesn’t everyone?
If you have the letter m or triangles on your palm and believe you will become wealthy just because you have them, you might be a tad gullible. Success and wealth come from hard work, and determination. Anyone can earn money if they try hard enough. There is not a single hand or palm that points to a person’s absolute inability to make or receive money.