Full Life Guidance Reading
Life guidance using a full palm reading for areas of career, health, money, love, future, as well as life purpose advice. The fingerprints are also a crucial part of this reading because they never change, unlike the palm lines.
This is the ultimate hand reading. You will have every part of your hand and lines analysed, as well as answers to your questions. You can ask up to 15 questions, and this reading covers:
- Analysis of your hand shape and what it means for you.
- Do you have signs of success? And if the signs are not there, I can give guidance on how to improve your chances.
- Analysis of your finger shape and settings and how they can show your past and help your future.
- Investigation of the finger phalanges and how they may affect your choices and behaviour.
- If supplied, I can look for potential health issues from the fingernails.
- Fingerprint analysis to decipher life purpose and lessons.
- The mounts and what they are currently doing to support your weaknesses and strengths.
- Study your thumb and how it drives your luck and ability to succeed.
- Scrutiny of the lines on your palms as well as markings, (if there are any), and what they mean.
- Dermatoglyphics on the palms (if present) and how they can strengthen your life purpose.
- Love style and relationships.
- Are you in the right career? Also, if you don’t the motivation, some advice on how to improve this area.
- Health and warnings if present.
- Answers to your questions. (Up to 15 questions).
- Your personality traits if full birth details are known (Date, exact time, exact place)
What is required for the life guidance reading
- Please, e-mail photos to HERE – Clear photos of palms with the whole hand and fingers visible as well.
- Fingerprints are required, (clear photo or ink print). Talcum powder on the fingertips can make the lines of the fingerprint more noticeable in a photo. Please note the complete fingerprint needs to be visible from the top crease and sides.
- If you are Male or Female.
- Your age now, as well as (your date of birth/time/place) if known is very helpful!
- Your questions. (Up to 15 questions). Also, if you have any important notes that I should be aware of, like something from the past, then that helps as well.
NOTE: Please be aware that all the readings are done in the order of prioritization, therefore there is a waiting period to receive your reading.