Sex Life From Palmistry.
Many factors can show the sex life from palmistry. The shape of the hand is obviously the first clue. The skin also comes into play when thinking about sensitivity and/ or physical pleasures. The length of the fingers help explain their love style.
- A narrow hand that appears long and thin, shows someone who could be out of touch with reality and fall in love too easily.
- Roundish or conic hands (large palm short fingers) and naturally romantic but also impulsive. (Might stray easily).
- Square hands show someone dependable and straightforward, and they might get stuck in a routine that’s difficult to change. It also shows a more private person.
Sex life from palmistry – Type of skin
- If the hands are soft, they seek pleasure.
- Very thin skin shows a lack of passion.
- Thick skin (if not coarse in texture) shows warmth and sensuality.
- Coarse skin is less sensitive to the feelings of others and tends towards physical pleasure.
- A straight and short heart line is a someone who loves their freedom.
- A long heart line to Jupiter mount can be picky.
- A curved heart line shows warmth.
- A Simian line can be very passionate or the opposite, very cold, depending on other factors.
Little Finger length
When the little finger is sitting very low on the edge of the palm, it suggests under-development of the traits that the mount beneath it represent, for instance, business and confidence, especially in communication and language, including sex life language. I’m not referring to someone who is currently doing well as a mature age person, I’m referring to their life as they were growing up, the teenage and early adult years. Maybe even in their later years, if the mark is strong.
The little finger, sex life and creativity.
The pinkie can show a talent for creativity and communication, which can help in the sex life. A small pinkie then shows the opposite, which is someone who is shy and quiet in their love style.
If the small pinkie is also set low on the hand, emotional needs in relationships may be an issue. Sex life may not be the main concern. What I mean by that is that the person might not be so interested, or that they simply not attracting the right types. Learn about how to tell sexuality from here: (Get Book 2 – All the Lines).
The very small pinkie can also infer a history of deprivation or inadequacy at a young age; whether due to hardship, setbacks or an absent or overly nurturing parent (often the case). Whatever the cause, the biggest obstacle that this feature presents that of difficulty connecting, verbalising and naivety in emotional or sexual matters. If with a weak thumb, they may also inadvertently seek a dominant or unsuitable marriage partner. (I’d love to hear your thoughts.)
What if you have a long little finger? It shows your talent for speech, communication and business. You are able to express yourself well whatever it is you do. Your sex life is probably not an issue if you have a long pinkie. (Depending on other factors obviously).
How to fix the (pinkie) sex life problem?
Just being aware that you might have an issue ‘naturally’, and it’s not your fault can help you to resolve your problem. Another way to enhance the pinkie qualities is by wearing a ring on that finger to remind you to communicate more, to be more honest and to not be afraid of showing your sexuality.
One Hundred Best things to do in Australia
Brought to you by Queensland Fishing Photos
Thank you for donating any amount to help us stay active and provide accurate palmistry articles.